Malaga Bike Tours
Join our Malaga Bike Tours
- Local English-speaking guides
- Bike tour in Malaga
- Safe, easy and fun itineraries
- See more in less time while being part of Malaga
- We stop for pictures!
- Easy to book online!
Malaga bike tours with Baja Bikes are among the most popular ways of discover this city. Mainly because it combines sightseeing with easy-paced cycling. In Andalusia's province you will find Malaga, a city surrounded by mountains and crossed by two rivers. The Costa del Sol environment is ideal for a bike tour discovering history and nature, Picasso's birthplace, the bullfighting arena and much more. Together with our local English-speaking guide you'll discover this city in a few hours. Besides are Malaga Bike Tours are fun, they're also safe, easy, informative and most important eco-friendly. Planning a city trip to Malaga? Book now and hop on a bike with Baja Bikes!
Available Malaga bike tours
Explore the city that has one of Europe's warmest winters and enjoys eight months of summer! Our experienced tour guide will show you Malaga's most beautiful highlights within a few hours. Good tip: Combine cycling with authentic tapas with our Malaga tapas bike tour!
Book a guided bike tour in Malaga
Make a reservation for a guided bike tour now to ensure availability. No payment in advance!
Child seats, children's bikes, tandems, electric bikes
· Child seats: Yes, up to 22 kg, free of charge. Book in advance.
· Children's bikes: Yes, from about 6 years. Half-bike attachment option.
· Tandems: Yes (surcharge €20,-)
· Electric bikes: Yes (surcharge €15,-)