Rome Bike Tours
Join our guided Rome Bike Tours
- Local English speaking guides
- Safe, fun and insightful bike tours
- See all highlights in 3 hours
- Suggested by Lonely Planet
- We stop for pictures
- Easy to book online!
Planning a city trip to Rome? Join our Rome bike tours and discover this great city in no time! Rome is the impressive capital of Italy, housing many of the world's famous buildings and Hollywood blockbuster locations. Rome Bike tours from Baja Bikes take you along grand architectural highlights, such as the Colosseum, Circus Maximus and the Pantheon. Doing a guided bike tour is perfect to discover Rome's unique highlights in an eco-friendy, safe and fun way!
Guided bike tours in Rome
Guided bike tours are the ultimate way of discovering this city. Baja Bikes combines easy-paced cycling with sightseeing. With our experienced tour guide you will discover Rome by bike in 3 hours!
Book one of our Rome bike tours
Make a reservation for a guided bike tour in Rome now to ensure availability. No payment in advance!
Child's seats, child's bikes, tandems, electric bikes
- Child's seats: Yes, till 20 kg on back. 1-2 years seats in front available.
- Child's bikes: Yes, from 8 years old, or 1 meter height
- Tandems: No
- Electric bikes: No
Child seats, children's bikes, tandems, electric bikes
· Child seats: Up to 20kg at the back. 1-2 years seats available at the front.
· Children's bikes: Yes, from about 8 years or 1 meter high.
· Tandems: No
· Electric bikes: Yes (surcharge €20,-)