- Barcelona Day Bike Tour
- Customize the tour
- Focus on your favorite sights
- Incl. Sagrada Familia & more
- Book now, pay later!
Our fantastic Barcelona Day Bike Tour is a perfect fit for those who want to experience the city in a unique way by avoiding the usual tourist traps. Our friendly English-speaking guide will take you on an engaging 6-hour tour and show you the must-see sights as well as the lesser known parts of the Catalan capital. This is a perfect guided bike tour for those who want to see specific things or those that have been on other tours and want to see what else the Mediterranean metropolis has to offer. With this tour, you can take your time and enjoy a unique guided excursion at your own pace!
Take your time to get to know the city on a biking excursion day trip
Our Barcelona Day Tour is an absolute must for anyone interested in learning more about what it must be like to live in this legendary city or simply just can’t get enough of the amazing Catalan capital. If you want to skip some stops or replace them by favorite sites in the city, no problem! Customize your tour, and see everything you want to see in whichever order you prefer whilst learning something along the way.
While this tour emphasizes the discovery of hidden spots off the beaten track, of course we will also see the city’s most famous attractions and highlights. We offer a predetermined route, that you may customize as you like before setting off. This is a guaranteed way of not missing a thing and spending your time in the city wisely. Hidden treats include locations like the Palau de la Música, Plaça Espanya, Torre Agbar and Vila Olímpica, not to mention a vast array of stunning buildings, plazas and scenic parks.
Reserve your spot for our Barcelona Day Bike Tour!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Looking for a shorter experience? We’ve got more to choose from!
2 people: € 130 per person
3 people: € 86.50 per person
4 people: € 65.00 per person
5 or more people: € 60.00 per person
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data is kept private.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Barcelona Day bike tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Barcelona Day bike tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 25-30 km (15-18 mi.)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kg (48 lbs), additional fee € 5
- Tandems: available, additional fee € 25
- E-bike: available, additional fee € 15
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking Moll de la Fusta
- Cruise terminal: It is not possible to start the tour here. Please ask the crew on board for directions to our meeting point (city center).
- Reservation is required