- The best way of sightseeing
- Pleasant rental fees
- Bike rental Nijmegen
- High-quality bikes
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Want to make the most out of your stay in the Netherlands? Book our Bike Rental Nijmegen and explore the city on a bike in a fun and relaxed way. It is no secret that the Dutch are practically “born on two wheels” and the most popular mean of transport is the bicycle. So get on a bike yourself and discover the city like a local!
Bike Rental Nijmegen: the best way to see the city
Exploring a city by bike is truly a fun and enjoyable experience. You can get around faster than by foot and can cover more ground within a few hours. In addition, you can experience the atmosphere of the city in a unique way. Thanks to our bike rental Nijmegen, you can explore the city at your own pace in a relaxed way. Reserve your bike today to guarantee availability.
Prices Bike Rental Nijmegen
1 day: € 9 per bike
2 days: € 18 per bike
3 days: € 27 per bike
4 days: € 36 per bike
5 days: € 45 per bike
6 days: € 56 per bike
1 week: € 63 per bike
Discover Nijmegen on two wheels: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Combine our Bike rental Nijmegen with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Nijmegen: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: not necessary
- In case of theft or damage: € 150 per bike, € 300 per e-bike
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or debit card)
- April 1st – October 31st: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (Wednesday to Sunday)
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike
- Bicycle lock on the rear wheel and extra padlock
- Luggage carrier and bicycle lighting
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Nijmegen
Local traffic regulations
- If there are no cycling lanes or bicycle paths, you may ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts
- Always lock your bike when left unattended