- Bike Tour Ljubljana
- English-speaking guide
- 4 hour tour
- Child bikes available
- Book now, pay later!
Are you visiting the capital of Slovenia and want to discover the city in the best way possible? Do our Bike Tour Ljubljana Complete and explore the city more thoroughly during 4 hours! A local English-speaking guide will show you their home town in a fun and eco-friendly way and tell you all there is to know about the history and culture.
Bike Tour Ljubljana Complete: Amazing 4 hour excursion
The Slovenian capital is one of the most prosperous cities in the Balkans. There are a lot of parks, the streets are clean and there are plenty of cycling lanes. If you want to get to know the city in a fun way, do our Bike Tour – Ljubljana Complete and explore the city within no time. This tour starts in the center, from where you start cycling past the most famous highlights and the must-sees of this wonderful capital. Then you will be leaving the center and cycle along the river and the castle. Halfway you stop in the Tivoli park for a small break, where you can enjoy a coffee or an ice cream during the summer months. Afterwards, you will go on to exploring the greener part of the city. Of course, there will also be enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to give you insightful tips at any time!
Highlights of the Bike Tour Ljubljana Complete
- The old city center
- The new square
- The gardens of Krakovo
- Metelkova neighborhood
- The banks of the Ljubljanica river
- Koseze pond
- Spica Park
- Tivoli Park
- And much more!
Book our complete bike tour in Ljubljana!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Bike Tour Ljubljana Complete: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 9 years
- Helmets: available
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required