- Off the beaten track
- Local guide
- Copenhagen Christianshavn Bike Tour
- Fun, eco-friendly & safe
- Book now, pay later!
If you are visiting the capital of Denmark, the Copenhagen Christianshavn bike tour is a must! Let a local guide you through this maritime part of town that runs along the canals, to the world-famous freetown of Christiania, learning all about the history and culture. During this excursion, you will have a unique opportunity to get to know the fascinating side of the Danish capital in an authentic way. Join your guide on a little adventure and see what the harbor and Christiana have to offer within a few hours.
See the less touristy part of Copenhagen on our Christianshavn Bike Tour
Highlights of the Copenhagen Christianshavn Bike Tour
- Freetown Christiania
- Church of the Redeemer
- The canals
- Pirate Harbor
- Lille Mølle
- La Blancina
- And much more!
Experience the colorful houses, Michelin-starred restaurants, top attractions, street food markets and the canals like a real local: by bike. The meeting point for our Copenhagen Christianshavn bike tour is right in the city center, from where you will start exploring the city together with a friendly guide. Discover the highlights, the unknown backstreets and the most beautiful places off the beaten track in this historic part of town, by bike. The English-speaking guide takes you through the city on a nice route at a relaxed pace and there are regular stops with enough time for pictures.
Note: The route for this bike tour goes through the canal district and ends in the Freetown of Christiania. However, we can not cycle here, so the tour does not go through the Freetown itself. Of course, the guide will tell you lots of stories about Christiania and you can visit the Freetown on your own afterwards.
Book a bike tour in Copenhagen and explore Christianshavn!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your info. will be kept private.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip.
Copenhagen Christianshavn Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or card)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Level of activity: Easy
- Bike rental
- Local guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 6 years
- Child seats: available, 200 DKK surcharge
- Tandems: available, 250 DKK surcharge
- E-bike: 100 DKK surcharge
- Helmets: available, 20 DKK surcharge
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: EuroPark garage
- Reservation is required