- Experience an amazing show
- Fado Tour Lisbon
- UNESCO World Heritage
- Book online now!
Want to dive into the Portuguese culture? Then our Fado Tour Lisbon is the perfect fit for you! Spend a wonderful evening with a local guide, who will introduce you to his or her hometown in a fun way. Enjoy some breathtaking views and a fascinating musical show while having dinner.
Fado Tour Lisbon: A must-do activity
Start the night by being picked up from your hotel and taken directly to the central monument – Marquês de Pombal, Av. Da Liberdade, Rossio e Terreiro do Paço. Our next stop is a panoramic overlook where we’ll have a jaw dropping view of the Discovery Monuments Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Torre de Belém, and Mosteiro dos Jerónimos. We’ll then visit the Lisbon bridge and the Cristo Rei. Finally we’ll have dinner at a traditional Portuguese restaurant including “Fado” and Folklore dancing.
– Transfers from Lisbon Hotels
– Traditional Dinner
– Folklore and Fado live show
– Previous reservations required
– Children 6-10 years old 50% price
– Children younger than 6 years old may participate for free
– Tour available in Portuguese, Spanish and English
– Reservation requests will only be accepted if made 48h prior to service date and guaranteed after payment. For bank transfers, it’s necessary to send back receipt until 48h prior to service date.
April to October (inclusive): Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
November to March (inclusive): Wednesdays and Saturdays
Departure time: 7:45 pm
Duration: 3.5 Hours