- Florence City Pass
- Convenient & easy
- Skip the line
- Incl. Uffizi Gallery
- Buy now online!
The ultra-convenient Florence City Pass includes skip-the-line entrance to the city’s most famous destinations, airport transfer, and discounts to countless further attractions. Even better, you receive everything by email so that you don’t waste time picking it up when you arrive.
With this convenient city pass it’s easier than ever to maximize your precious time by organizing everything in advance. Simply order your it online and you’re ready for all that this wonderful city has to offer!
Florence City Pass: Buy it now online & benefit from free entrances & discounts
– Skip-the-line entrance to the amazing Uffizi Gallery
– Skip-the-line tickets to Accademia or Dome of Cathedral
– No stress at the airport thanks to our Airport Transfer that takes you to the city center/to your hotel
– See more of these sophisticated Tuscan hotspots with Hop-on Hop-off bus flexibility (The tickets for the Hop-on Hop-off bus are only valid for 24hrs on one day, it is not possible to have the 24 hours spread over 2 days.)
– A discount code for 20% in countless further attractions like Bargello Museum, Palatine Modern & Art, Boboli Gardens, Medici Chapel or excursions to Siena, Wine fields, Pisa and much more!
– No 24h or 48 hr time limit. Enjoy Florence at your own pace!
What are the advantages?
– The Uffizi, Dome of Cathedral or the Accademia are often sold out days in advance. With the Florence City Pass, you are guaranteed entrance to the most popular museums and can even skip the line.
– You can choose what you want to visit next to Uffizi: choose either the Accademia Gallery (with Michelangelo’s famous David statue) or the Dome of Cathedral (including an English-speaking guide). If you would like to visit both, you can use your discount of 20% after your reservation to book the other attraction of your choice.
– Last but not least, the Florence City pass also includes a ticket to the
How does it work?
1. Please select your arrival date in the city and specify what you want to visit next to the Uffizi. You can choose between Accademia Gallery or the Duomo di Firenze.
2. Select a number of adults/children and the same time select the airport where you arrive (Pisa/Florence)
3. After your reservation, we will ask you more about your arrival details. Please note that if you’re coming from Pisa airport, you’ll be dropped off at Central Station. When coming from Florence airport, you will be taken to your accommodation.
Please note, that for the Florence airport the transfer schedule is:
APT/HTL : 10.00 – 11.30 – 13.00 – 14.30 – 16.00 – 17.30 – 19.00 – 20.00 – 22.00
HTL/APT : 08.00 – 09.00 – 10.00 – 10.45 – 12.15 – 13.45 – 15.15 – 16.45
4. The museums (Uffizi, Accademia, and Duomo) work with timeslots for entrance to spread the number of visitors coming in each hour. After your reservation, we will ask you when you want to visit each of them.
5. You will get everything by email so you don’t have to pick up the card in Florence. In your email you will also receive a discount code which you can use to book any of the below products:
Palatine & Modern Art gallery
Please note, that the Florence City Pass does not include public transport.