- Galway Bike Tour
- #1 Sightseeing
- English speaking guide
- Fun, eco-friendly & informative
- Book now, pay later!
Get to know this fascinating city with our enthusiastic local guide in about 3 to 4 hours. Cycle along the most beautiful places and learn all about the Irish legends and the history and culture.
The city center is full with historical buildings, authentic pubs, bars, restaurants, shops – this city simply has it all! There is a lot to see and to do and the best way save some time while not missing a thing, is our Highlights of Galway Bike Tour.
Galway Bike Tour: everything in 3 to 4 hours
The Highlights of Galway Tour takes about 3 to 4 hours and the route is mainly flat, which makes it suitable for most fitness levels. Let a local English-speaking guide take you on a little adventure through his or her hometown. See the must-see sights, such as the Spanish Arch, and discover some secret spots as well while getting an authentic insight into what life in this city is really about. Of course there will also be enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Highlights of the Galway Bike Tour
- The Claddagh
- The Salthill Promenade
- ‘The West.’
- Walter Macken’s birthplace
- The Eglington cannel
- The National University of Galway
- The Corrib River
- Nora Barnacle’s house
- St. Nicholas’ Church
- Eyre square
- The Spanish Arch
- Galway Historical Museum
Book a bike tour in Galway!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Galway Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Galway Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment upon location (cash)
- The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available
- Child seats: available, € 5 surcharge
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required