- Explore hidden hotspots
- Unique tour
- Barcelona GPS Tour
- See the city in a different way
- Book now online!
Much easier to navigate than using a map: the Barcelona GPS Tour by foot is ideal for travelers looking for a modern spin on the traditional tour guide and a great way to discover the city at your own pace. Go on a little adventure in the Catalan capital and discover world-famous sights like Las Ramblas and the Boquería Market, as well as some hidden spots in an exciting new way!
Explore Barcelona at your own pace with a GPS
Highlights of the Barcelona GPS Tour
- Plaça Sant Jaume Square
- Plaça Reial Square
- Las Ramblas
- La Boqueria Market
- El Born Neighbhood
- Santa Maria del Mar cathedral
- Plaça de Sant Felip Neri
- Plaça del Pi
- Los Correros (Post Office)
- The Cathedral
- Mercat del Born (Born Market)
- Passeig del Born Boulevard
- Ciutadella Park
- Estació de França
Starting in one of the city’s most attractive parks, our handy and easy-to-use GPS will guide you and your friends on an interesting and unique tour of the main sights as well as lesser known barrios and provide you with fun facts which you won’t find in any of the travel guide books. Our Barcelona GPS Tour is the perfect way to explore the city center and everything it has to offer in a rather unconventional way.
Reserve your spot for our GPS Tour and explore Barcelona in a unique way
The Barcelona GPS Tour is available to parties with a minimum of 2 people. So why not spice up your afternoon stroll and explore the undiscovered, safe in the knowledge that you won’t get lost.
For Groups we like to keep the number to 10 people or less to ensure everyone gets the most out of the experience. Obviously if you have specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
Did we spark your interest? Send us an email and reserve your spot now!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Bookable from: 5 to 200 participants
- Minimum: 5 participants
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking Moll de la Fusta
- Reservation is required