- Golden Horn Istanbul Bike Tour
- #1 Sightseeing
- English-speaking guide
- 3 hour tour
- Book now, pay later!
Have you already done the Highlights Tour but simply can’t get enough of this amazing city? Our Golden Horn Istanbul Tour lets you explore the more European side taking you along banks of the river. You will see the less touristy parts and the the oldest neighborhoods this cultural capital has to offer. See more in less time and cycle along the numerous mosques, churches and synagogues that Muslims, Christians and Jews have occupied together for centuries.
Golden Horn Istanbul Tour: Discover the city off the beaten track
Our Golden Horn Istanbul Tour is led by a friendly and professional English-speaking guide. The newly landscaped parks and bike paths by the river banks are simply perfect for a bike tour. So join a local on a little adventure through the less touristic parts of town!
As you cycle along the Golden Horn, you will quickly become aware of wonderful dynamics the city has to offer, from the imposing red Greek school, the outstanding Bulgarian iron church with its spectacular Byzantine walls to the Feshane with its well established and fascinating history.
In the neighborhood of Eyüp you will enjoy a delicious ice cream or a salep drink together with devoted Muslims while you are sitting between green areas and monuments. You will also explore the colorful ancient Jewish and Greek Neighbourhoods Balat and Fener. Of course, there will be enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Highlights of the Golden Horn Istanbul Tour
- Orient Express Trainstation
- Bazaar markets
- Galata bridge
- Golden Horn
- Bulgarian church
- City Walls of Constantinople
- Greek red school
- Abandoned Greek & Jewish neighborhoods
- The Greek Orthodox Patriarchate
- Churches, synagogues
Book a Golden Horn tour in Istanbul!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Golden Horn Istanbul Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: 1 bike available from 10 years
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, € 20
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required