- Save time and money
- Lisboa card
- Available for 1,2 or 3 days
- Book online now!
Looking to save time and money while visiting the Portuguese capital? Buy the Lisbon Card and benefit from various discounts and free entrances to 25 museums, monuments and other attractions.
Lisbon Card: Make the most out of your stay
You have 3 different options when purchasing the Lisbon Card: 24 hours, 48 hours or 72 hours. It is totally up to you, how long you would like to benefit from its many advantages.
– Free public transport: Metro, Carris, Buses, Trams, Funiculars and CP trains (to Cascais and Sintra).
– Free entrance to 25 museums, monuments and places of interest.
– 10% to 50% discount on local services along with cultural and tourist places of interest.
– 5% to 10% discount in some shops.
– Each holder of an adult ticket can be accompanied by 2 children under the age of 5 years free of charge!
See a full list of free and discounted services here.
1) LISBOA WELCOME CENTRE: Praça do Comércio; 09.00-20.00; Tel.: (+351) 210 312810
2) AIRPORT: Arrivals, Airport; 07.00-24.00; Tel.: (+351) 218 450 660
3) PALÁCIO FOZ: Praça dos Restauradores; 09.00-20.00; Tel.: +351 213 463 314
Lisbon Cardholders have free unlimited access to all Carris transports (which includes Buses; Trams and elevators within in the city of Lisboa limits) all Metro lines; CP Trains to and from Sintra and Cascais/estoril).