- Includes tasting
- See the highlights in 4 hours
- Lyon Half Day Bike Tour
- Unforgettable excursion
- Book now, pay on the spot
Complete your city trip with this Lyon Half Day Bike Tour. Discover the main sights and stop halfway for a culinary tasting to try some of the local delicacies. The city where the rivers Rhône and Saône come together has a charming historic center and a number of sights that you should not miss during your visit. Discover everything that this UNESCO World Heritage destination has to offer on a complete four-hour excursion. Hop on a bike and experience the city’s culture and food together with an expert local guide.
Uncover the best of Lyon by bike on a half day tour
This is what you will see:
- River banks of the Saône
- Tunnel Modes Doux de la Croix-Rousse
- Parc de la tête d’or
- River Banks of Rhône
- Place Bellecour
- Basilica de Fourvière
- Museum of the Gallic-Roman civilization
- The old center
On this Lyon Half Day Bike Tour you can discover the entire city in half a day. You will not only enjoy all of the above highlights, but the local guide will also show you the undiscovered treasures of the city – from Fourvière hill to the summits of the Croix Rousse, through the Tête d’Or Park and the banks of the Rhône – you will enjoy a wonderful excursion at a relaxed pace. Uncover unusual places and be surprised by everything the city has to offer, and you will also enjoy a culinary tasting break to sample the city’s products, making this tour an unforgettable experience!
Don’t miss out on this Lyon Bike Tour
Did we spark your interest?
Make a reservation for this fantastic tour with snacks. The tasting halfway takes about 30 to 45 minutes. This tour has it all, so what are you waiting for? Book now!
After booking you will immediately receive a confirmation with all the necessary information and no payment upfront is necessary.
Your city trip will really start with this Lyon Bike Tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: 10-15 km (6-9 mi)
- Level of activity: Low
- Use of e-bike
- English-speaking guide
- A bottle of water and small snacks
- Raincoat if necessary
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available, minimum age is 12 years (must be 1.5 meters tall)
- Child seats: until 6 years, € 5
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: included
- Helmet: included
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
Reservation in advance is required!