- Rome City Pass
- Convenient & easy
- Skip the line
- Incl. Colosseum
- Buy now online!
The ultra-convenient Rome City Pass includes skip-the-line entrance to the city’s most famous destinations, airport transfer, and discounts to countless further attractions. Even better, you receive everything by email so that you don’t waste time picking it up when you arrive.
With this convenient city pass it’s easier than ever to maximize your precious time by organizing everything in advance. Simply order your Rome City Pass online and you’re ready for all that this wonderful city has to offer!
Rome City Pass: Buy it now online & benefit from free entrances & discounts
– Free skip-the-line entrance to St. Peter’s Basilica. The audio guide is included (identification is required to receive the audio guide).
– Free Colosseum ticket + Audioguide for Colosseum (Pantheon audioguide is also included)
– Free return airport transfer from Ciampino or Fiumicino Airport
– Free 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus ticket
– Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel (Optional)
What are the benefits?
– Skip-the-line tickets for one of Rome’s busiest attractions – saving you valuable time on your trip!
– Includes airport transfer (2-way) – have a stress-free journey into the city centre
– Everything online! You don´t have to exchange or pick-up your City Pass on arrival.
– No time pressure! The card does not have a time limit of 24 or 48hrs like other city passes. Visit the museums and attractions when you want and at your own pace.
– 20% discounts on top museums, attractions, cruises, tours, and excursions.
How does it work?
– Please select your arrival date and specify which airport you are flying to.
– After the payment, you will be asked about your preferred visit times for the attractions. Please fill in all the required information, so we could make reservations for you.
– After your booking, you will receive your tickets by e-mail. What is more, you will get a 20% discount code for your additional bookings.
– Everything is ready! Now you can enjoy some of the best attractions, without having to stay on the long waiting lines.
Please, when you book a child ticket, inform us about the age of your child (date of birth).
The City Pass does not include public transportation in the city, but you can easily buy the Metro Card in stations and hotels or buy it with 20% discount on our discount page.
You have the possibility to book tickets for the Hop on Hop off Bus for some extra days with 20% discount.
Once you have made your booking, you will be provided with a discount code. With this code, you can get a 20% discount on your bookings for Rome’s other top museums and attractions. This discount is only available for bookings with Ticketbar.
During the booking process, you have the option to add the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel to your booking.
Bus transfer service frequency:
About every 30 minutes during the day, less frequent at night. The service is geared around flight departures and arrivals. You can hop on at the bus at any convenient time in the timetable.
Rome to Ciampino
Ciampino to Rome
Rome to Fiumicino
Fiumicino to Rome
Get a 20% discount for Rome’s best attractions
This email also includes your discount code of 20% that you can use to buy your online skip the line ticket for this complete package of discounts:
National Roman Museum
Thermea of Caracalla
Castell Sant Angelo
St Peter’s Prison
Rome city Walking tour (Pantheon, Trevi fountain, Baroque Rome)
Papal Audience with Pope Francis
Underground Catacombs tour
Espresso & Gelato tour
Tasting tour in Rome
Rome by bike
Via Appia Bike tour
Bus tour & dinner
Hop on Hop off cruise
Rome dinner cruise
Wine Bar in Rome cruise
Venice excursion from Rome
Florence excursion from Rome
Capri island from Rome
Tivoli and its Villa’s from Rome
Assisi & St. Francis Basilica