Relaxed bike tours
Handpicked tours & activities
24 / 7 support
- Experienced local guide
- Top rated bike tours
- Rome Sightseeing
- No reservation fee
- Book now, pay later!
Are you visiting the Italian capital and looking for the best way to see the city? Do one of our Rome Sightseeing Bike Tours and discover this amazing metropolis in a fun way! We offer different excursions which can be booked from € 27.50 per person, including the bicycle and tour guide. Let a local show you the Eternal city within a few hours and learn all there is to know about the history and culture while cycling past must-see sights such as the Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain. Stop for a real Italian espresso and make sure to ask your guide what a “Suppli” is.
Fun & informative sightseeing in Rome by bike
- Highlights Bike Tour
- Via Appia Bike Tour
- Rome Panoramic Bike Tour
- Student Bike Tour
- Private Bike Tour
- Kids Bike Tour
- Bike Rental
- Highlights Tour & Bike Rental
On our Highlights Tour ride past the city’s most important sights like the Colosseum and learn about Italian history and culture within 3 hours. The perfect way to see the city.
Explore one of the oldest roads by bike on our Via Appia Tour. See a different side of the city.
Our Panoramic Bike Tour lets you see the top attractions from above. The city lies on 7 hills, ride to the top of one of them and see the impressive sights.
There’s no better place to see history than living it firsthand on our Student Bike Tour. A great introduction to the city for school trips.
Choose your own starting time on our Private Tour. Together with a private guide design the itinerary that suits your needs. The most customizable tour we offer.
On our family-friendly Kids Bike Tour we show you the sights but in such a way that the kids won’t get bored. A fun adventure for everyone.
Our Bike Rental is a great option for our independent travelers. See the city on two wheels and choose where you want to go and when to stop.
Get the best of both worlds with our Highlights Tour & Bike Rental. Go on a guided bike tour and then keep the bike for the rest of the day.
What to do in Rome?
- Do a bike tour and discover the city with a local in three hours!
- Explore top sightseeing destinations ranging from the Spanish Steps to the Pantheon, the Circus, the Colosseum, Piazza Navona and more!
- Explore impressive Roman landmarks and beautiful sites whilst simultaneously learning everything you need to know from our expert guides.
- Our Rome Sightseeing Tours follow carefully planned routes and are informative and fun. Our local tour guides understand success lies in striking the right balance between interesting facts and enjoyable fun. So, booking a guided bike tour with us is a great idea!
Book a Rome Sightseeing Tour Now!
Prefer to explore the city on your own? No problem! We offer bike rentals as well; rent a bike and cycle through the Italian metropolis like a local.
So, don’t wait any longer and book one of our Rome sightseeing tours today to ensure availability. No reservation fee required.
Arranging a group trip? Send us a group request.
Rome Sightseeing: Start your city trip off right with one of our tours!