- São Paulo Bike Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Fun & insightful
- See the city in a few hours
- Book now, pay on the spot!
If you are visiting Brazil, you should not miss out on visiting the biggest city. Explore this wonderful metropolis during our Highlights of São Paulo Bike Tour in a fun way. The route will take you along the famous Ibirapuera Park, through the Japanese Liberdade neighborhood and along some hidden spots that visitors don’t get to see. The city is full of restaurants, bars, clubs, skyscrapers and has a vibrant culture. The best way to experience the city’s enchanting atmosphere and the Brazilian hospitality, of course, is a relaxed tour together with a friendly local!
Highlights of São Paulo Bike Tour: Relaxed and fun
The meeting point for our Highlights of São Paulo Bike Tour is right at the Ibirapuera Park, one of the largest parks in Brazil. Together with a friendly English-speaking guide, you cycle through the center, past the old railway station and the Municipal Theater all the way to the Japanese neighborhood of Liberdade. Continue on to the impressive Paulista Avenue, one of the city’s main streets, which also crosses the financial district. Before heading back to the meeting point of the tour, you get to visit Jardins, the city’s most glamorous neighborhood where the rich and famous live. Afterwards, you cycle back to Ibirapuera Park and the tour ends here. Of course, there will be enough time for pictures during the tour and your guide will be more than happy to give you insightful recommendations, which you can benefit from during the rest of your stay.
This is what you will see:
- Ibirapuera Park
- Japanese neighborhood Liberdade
- Jardin neighborhood
- Sé Cathedral
- Theater Municipal
- Estação Luz train station
- Avenida Paulista
- And much more!
Book a bike tour in São Paulo!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
São Paulo Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Use of high quality bike
- Local English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 14 years
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required
- Parking nearby: Free parking available, next to the meeting point