- 3.5 hour bike tour
- Secrets of London
- Off the beaten track
- Enough time for pictures
- Book now, pay later!
Want to see the less touristy part of the city? Then our Secrets of London Tour is the perfect fit for you. Cycle along the lesser known parts of town and let a local take you to some hidden spots, while introducing you to the story behind the city. The route takes you along some well known sights, such as the Tower Bridge for example, as well, however the main focus lies on discovering the secret places. Cycle past famous Street Art and movie set locations and explore this wonderful metropolis from a different side.
Discover London off the beaten track
Highlights of the Secrets of London Tour
- Tower Bridge
- Tower of London
- Diagon Alley & Leaky Cauldron (from the Harry Potter movie)
- Hidden Canals
- Shakespeare’s Globe
- Jack the Ripper murder scene
- Cable Street Mural
- World Famous Street Art
- City Hall
- Bank of England
- A Central London Marina
- Brick Lane
- The Shard (London’s tallest skyscraper)
- Borough Market
This exciting tour starts off close to Waterloo Station and takes you on a nice excursion along the Monument of the Great Fire, the city’s curry capital, and Brick Lane with its beautiful Street Art. You will also see the Shakespeare’s Globe Theater and movie set locations from Bridget Jones, Jack the Ripper and James Bond. Cycle past architectural highlights such as the Gherkin and the Bow Bells and explore the city off the beaten track. Our Secrets of London tour will have you intrigued, and your guide will be there the entire time to answer any questions you might have. Of course, there will be enough time for pictures as well!
Reserve your spot for the Secrets of London Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip.
Secrets of London Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or card)
- In case of bad weather: reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 10 years
- Child seats: only available for private tours
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 17 participants we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required