- 2-hour guided walking tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Seville Bike Tour
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Have you already done a bike tour and want to discover parts of the Andalusian capital by foot? Do our Seville Walking Tour and let a local guide show you the city in 2 short hours. There will be enough time to take pictures and the guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and give you insightful insider tips you will can benefit from during the rest of your stay.
Seville Walking Tour: Let a local show you around!
During our relaxed Seville Walking tour a local English speaking guide will show you a smaller part of town within 2 hours. While walking through the narrow streets, your guide will tell you all there is to know about the city’s history and culture. This tour is great for anyone who prefers to explore the city center more thoroughly.
Highlights of the Seville Walking Tour
- Triana and Río Guadalquivir Bridge
- Torre del Oro
- Puerta de Jerez
- the Catedral
- Av. Constitución
- Plaza Nueva, zona de tiendas
- Puerta del Perdón (entrada antigua mezquita)
- Calle Mateos Gago
- Santa Cruz (antiguo barrio judío)
- Callejón del Agua/Alcazar
- Gardens de Murillo
- Hotel Alfonso. XIII
Reserve your spot for the Seville Walking Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Seville Walking Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Seville Walking Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- An amazing tour
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required