- 2-hour guided walking tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Seville Bike Tour
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Have you already done a bike tour and want to discover another side of the Andalusian capital by foot? Do our Seville Walking Tour and let a local guide show you the city in 2 short hours. This complete Seville Walking Tour will take you past all the highlights of the Historical City Center. Awe at the Giralda and the Sevilla Cathedral, wander through the narrow streets of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the Old Jewish Neighborhood; and see where flamenco was born, just across the Río Guadalquivir Bridge in Triana. Join us on this fascinating excursion where you will learn all about the history and culture of Sevilla.
Explore Seville by foot: Let an English-speaking local show you around!
Highlights of the Seville Walking Tour
- Triana and Río Guadalquivir Bridge
- Torre del Oro
- Puerta de Jerez
- The Cathedral
- Av. Constitución
- Plaza Nueva, zona de tiendas (shopping area)
- Puerta del Perdón (the entrance to the ancient mosque)
- Calle Mateos Gago
- Santa Cruz (Old Jewish Neighborhood)
- Callejón del Agua/Alcázar
- Gardens de Murillo
- Hotel Alfonso. XIII
A tour by foot is a great way to discover a more intimate side of the city. Explore the Historical Center, one of the most important areas to visit in Sevilla, full of top attractions and sites that played a fundamental role in the fascinating history of this Southern Spanish Capital. Next to the Cathedral, you will find la Calle Mateos Gago, which is the main entrance to the Barrio de Santa Cruz, famous for its flamenco taverns and tapas restaurants, and also home to el Archivo de Indias y el Alcázar, two UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Not too far from the South wall of the Alcázar and next to the Santa Cruz quarter, you can find the Moorish-style Gardens of Murillo, developed from parts of the Alcázar gardens after being transferred to the City . Walk past the Hotel Alfonso XIII, a historic hotel located next to the University of Seville. You will also wander towards the Guadalquivir River, where the Torre del Oro lies, a military watchtower erected by the Moors in the 13th century in order to control access to Sevilla via the Guadalquivir river. There will be enough time to take pictures and the guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and give you insightful tips you will benefit from during the rest of your stay.
Reserve your Seville Walking Tour now
This tour is great for anyone who prefers to explore the city center more thoroughly.
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Seville Walking Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- An amazing tour
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required