- 2 hour guided walking tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- See more in less time
- Seville Bike Tour
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Have you already done a bike tour and wish to discover parts of the Andalusian capital by foot? Do our Seville Walking Tour and let a local guide show you the city in 2 short hours.
Seville Walking Tour: See the city in 2 hours from 15€ per person!
During our relaxed Seville Walking tour a local English speaking guide will show you a smaller part of town within 2 short hours. While walking through the narrow streets, your guide will tell you all there is to know about the city’s history and culture. This tour is great for anyone who prefers to explore the city center more thoroughly.
There will be enough time to take pictures and the guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and give you insightful insider tips you will can benefit from during the rest of your stay.
Highlights of the Seville Walking Tour
- Triana y Río Guadalquivir Bridge
- Torre del Oro
- Puerta de Jerez
- the Catedral
- Av. Constitución
- Plaza Nueva, zona de tiendas
- Puerta del Perdón (entrada antigua mezquita)
- Calle Mateos Gago
- Santa Cruz (antiguo barrio judío)
- Callejón del Agua/Alcázar
- Gardens de Murillo
- Hotel Alfonso. XIII
Reserve your spot for the Seville Walking Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. Our website is using an 100% secure certified SSL connection, your personal data will be transmitted in an encrypted form, is protected by our firewall and will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Seville Walking Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Seville Walking Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment upon location (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Use of high quality bike
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: yes, for children from 6 years
- Child seats: yes, free (book upfront)
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: yes, 10€ surcharge
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required