- St.Petersburg Bike Tour
- #1 Sightseeing
- English speaking guide
- Fun, eco-friendly & informative
- Book now, pay at the location!
Get to know this amazing destination during our Highlights of St.Petersburg Bike Tour! There is a lot to see and do, and some of the most interesting attractions are further away from each other. A bike is the best way to get around and explore everything there is to see. A local English speaking guide will show you their hometown in a fun and insightful way!
St.Petersburg Bike Tour: Fun, safe & eco-friendly sightseeing
Our Highlights Tour is a great way to get to know the city within a few hours. Cycle past the must see sights such as the Hermitage, the Church of the Savior on Blood and the Peter and Paul fortress while admiring the impressive architecture. Be amazed by the city’s atmosphere and experience it in a truly authentic way during our bike tours. Of course, there will also be enough time to take pictures and our guides will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have or give you insightful insider tips!
Highlights of the St.Petersburg Bike Tour
- St Isaac’s square and Cathedral
- Senate square and Bronze Horseman
- New Holland
- Riverfront views from Vasilievsky Island
- Historical quarters around Vasilievsky Island
- Petrogradsky Island (the Petrograd Side) and its many hidden wonders
- Peter-and-Paul Fortress
- Trinity Bridge and the views from it
- Field of Mars
- The area around Church on the Spilled Blood
Book a bike tour in St.Petersburg!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Highlights of St.Petersburg Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
St.Petersburg Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available from 1,40m
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required