- English-speaking guide
- Discover the city on a bike
- Valencia Tapas Tour
- Tasty snacks
- Book now, pay later!
Want to get to know this Mediterranean city by bike while enjoying some delicious food? Do our Valencia Tapas Tour and learn about Spanish cuisine while doing some sightseeing of the city’s top attractions at the same time. Cycle through the city, be amazed by the combination of modern architecture and historical sights and stop for some snacks. An English-speaking guide will show you their hometown in a fun and entertaining way and introduce you to the local cuisine!
Enjoy Valencia’s cuisine and sights on a Tapas Tour
Highlights of the Valencia Tapas Tour
- Jardines del Turia / Turia Gardens
- Torres de Serrano / Serrano Towers
- Puente de Calatrava / Calatrava Bridge
- Palau de la Música / Concert Hall
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias / City of Arts and Science
- Mercado de Colón / Colon Market
- Puerta del Mar -Jardines de la Glorieta / Arch of the Sea
- Plaza del Patriarca / Patriarch’s Square
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento / Town Hall Square
- Plaza del Pilar / Pilar Square
- Jardines del Antiguo Hospital / Hospital Gardens
- Torres de Quart / Quart Towers
- And much more!
Our Valencia Tapas Tour starts off in the city center. From here, you will start cycling towards some truly amazing sights, such as the City of Arts and Sciences or the Cathedral. During the tour there will be a few tapas stops, where you can relax and feel like a real Spaniard.
Try some patatas bravas (potatoes with a spicy sauce), jamón (ham) or croquetas (croquettes) while chatting with your guide. Of course, there will be enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer your questions at any time.
Please note, this tour is only bookable as a private tour. You can find the prices below.
All our bike tours combine biking at a leisurely pace, with interesting explanations about the city’s history and culture, and stops along the way for pictures. The Valencia tapas tour combines all this, along with some delicious local cuisine and more information about Spanish food culture. Like our private tour, this tour can be enjoyed along with your own travel group.
Book a tapas tour in Valencia!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Prices Tapas Tour Valencia
2 people: € 112.50 per person
3 people: € 76 per person
4 people: € 60 per person
5 people: € 50 per person
6 people: € 43 per person
7 people: € 39 per person
8 people or more € 37.50 per person
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private. Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Valencia Tapas Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 8-10 km (5-7 mi.)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- Tapas and drink
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, until 12 years
- Child seats: available until 22 kg (48 lbs.), free
- Tandems: available
- E-bike: available, € 15
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Arriving from the cruise terminal: It is not possible to start the tour here. Please ask the crew on board for directions to our meeting point (city center).
- Parking close by: Empark
- Reservation is required