- Keep the bike after the tour
- All highlights in 3 hours
- # 1 Valencia Tour & Bike rental
- Central meeting point
- Book now, pay later!
Looking for things to do in the birthplace of Paella? Do our Highlights of Valencia Tour and let a local show you around within a few hours. Book this great combination deal and keep your bike afterwards until the end of the day. Believe us, once you start cycling in this wonderful city, you won’t want to stop!
See Valencia on a guided tour and then explore on your own by bike
Highlights of the Valencia Tour
- Jardines del Turia / Turia Gardens
- Torres de Serrano / Serrano Towers
- Puente de Calatrava / Calatrava Bridge
- Palau de la Música / Concert Hall
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias / City of Arts and Science
- Mercado de Colón / Colon Market
- Puerta del Mar -Jardines de la Glorieta / Arch of the Sea
- Plaza del Patriarca / Patriarch’s Square
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento / Town Hall Square
- Plaza del Pilar / Pilar Square
- Jardines del Antiguo Hospital / Hospital Gardens
- Torres de Quart / Quart Towers
- And much more!
Start your day with our Highlights Tour where a friendly English-speaking guide will show you their hometown within a few hours, and tell you all there is to know about the history and culture. Ride your bike along the Turia River Gardens and the City of Arts and Sciences while soaking up the city’s unique atmosphere. The tour ends around lunchtime, but the bike fun continues! Thanks to our Valencia Tour and Bike Rental combination you can keep cycling until the end of the day and discover all the things to do in this top Mediterranean destination.
Book a bike tour in Valencia and benefit from our bike rental afterwards
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Please note: If you rent a bike for 3 days and you decide to bring it back earlier, for example, after 1 or 2 days, there is NO refund possible.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Valencia Tour and Bike Rental Combi deal: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!