- Keep the bike after the tour
- All highlights in 3 hours
- # 1 Valencia Tour & Bike rental
- Central meeting point
- Book now, pay later!
Looking for things to do in the birthplace of Paella? Do our Highlights of Valencia Tour and let a local show you around within a few hours. Book this great combination deal and keep your bike afterwards until the end of the day. Believe us, once you start cycling in this wonderful city, you won’t want to stop!
Valencia tour and bike rental combo: the best way to see the city
Start your day with our Highlights Tour where a friendly English-speaking guide will show you their hometown within a few hours, and tell you all there is to know about the history and culture. Ride your bike along the Turia River Gardens and the City of Arts and Sciences while soaking up the city’s unique atmosphere. The tour ends around lunchtime, but the bike fun continues! Thanks to our Valencia Tour and Bike Rental combination you can keep cycling until the end of the day and discover all the things to do in this top Mediterranean destination.
Highlights of the Valencia Tour
- Jardines del Turia / Turia Gardens
- Torres de Serrano / Serrano Towers
- Puente de Calatrava / Calatrava Bridge
- Palau de la Música / Concert Hall
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias / City of Arts and Science
- Mercado de Colón / Colon Market
- Puerta del Mar -Jardines de la Glorieta / Arch of the Sea
- Plaza del Patriarca / Patriarch’s Square
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento / Town Hall Square
- Plaza del Pilar / Pilar Square
- Jardines del Antiguo Hospital / Hospital Gardens
- Torres de Quart / Quart Towers
- And much more!
Looking for what to do in Valencia?
Look no further! The Valencia tour and bike rental combo is the best of both worlds: learn about things to do in Valencia from your expert guide and then explore your favorite areas on your own after the bike excursion.
Book a bike tour in Valencia and benefit from our bike rental afterwards
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Valencia Tour and Bike Rental Combi deal: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, until 12 years
- Child seats: available until 22 kg (48 lbs.), free
- Tandems: available
- E-bike: available, € 15
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking close by: Empark
- Arriving from the cruise terminal: It is not possible to start the tour here. Please ask the crew on board for directions to our meeting point (city center).
- Reservation is required