- Choose the starting time yourself
- Explore the city on a bike
- Valencia Private Tour
- Central meeting point
- Book now, pay later!
Looking for a more personal way to explore this city by the sea? Do our Valencia Private Tour and let a local English-speaking guide show you their hometown. Cycle through the streets of this wonderful destination and stay within your travel group during the entire bike tour. Interested in art and architecture? We’ll take you through the City of Arts and Sciences and the Turia Gardens. More of a history buff? We’ll ride through the historic center and learn all about the city from Roman times! The best part about a private tour? You choose how you want to spend your three hours exploring this fascinating city.
Valencia Private Tour: Discover the city at your own pace
Book the Valencia Private Tour and benefit from its advantages. Not only will you stay with your family or friends the entire time, you can also choose the starting time yourself and stop for breaks whenever you like. In addition, you can also determine the route of the tour yourself, of course with help from your experienced guide. Your English-speaking guide will make sure you have a great personalized experience and show you the city in a fun and insightful way. There will be enough time to take pictures and you can ask questions at any time!
Highlights of the Valencia Private Tour
- Jardines del Turia / Turia Gardens
- Torres de Serrano / Serrano Towers
- Puente de Calatrava / Calatrava Bridge
- Palau de la Música / Concert Hall
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias / City of Arts and Science
- Mercado de Colón / Colon Market
- Puerta del Mar -Jardines de la Glorieta / Arch of the Sea
- Plaza del Patriarca / Patriarch’s Square
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento / Town Hall Square
- Plaza del Pilar / Pilar Square
- Jardines del Antiguo Hospital / Hospital Gardens
- Torres de Quart / Quart Towers
- And much more!
Book a private tour in Valencia!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Prices Valencia Private Tour
Up to 8 people: € 225 per tour
8 or more people: € 27.50 per person
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be shared with no one but us. Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Valencia Private Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, until 12 years
- Child seats: available until 22 kg (48 lbs.), free
- Tandems: available
- E-bike: available, € 15
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Arriving from the cruise terminal: It is not possible to start the tour here. Please ask the crew on board for directions to our meeting point (city center).
- Parking close by: Empark
- Reservation is required