- All highlights in 3 hours
- Experienced local guide
- Most complete Valencia Bike Tour
- Central meeting point
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting the birthplace of Paella and still looking for a fun way to explore the best things to do in Valencia? Then do our Highlights of Valencia Bike Tour and get to know the city in three hours. During this tour you will see some must-see highlights such as the City of Arts and Sciences by famous architect Santiago Calatrava, the Palau de la Mùsica and the historic center! Be amazed by the unique mix of modern architecture and ancient buildings while you learn all there is to know about the history and culture.
Valencia Bike Tour: See the city within a few hours
Did you know city’s name derives from the Roman “valentia”, which means valor and bravery in Latin? The Romans actually gave the city the name in admiration of the courage of their soldiers during the war. Find out more fun facts like this one during our Highlights of Valencia Bike Tour.
The meeting point is conveniently located in the city center. From here, you will start cycling through the city with a small group and an experienced guide beneath the palm trees along long stretches of bike lanes. Of course, there will be enough time to take pictures and feel free to ask your guide all about this fascinating city.
Highlights of the Valencia Bike Tour
- Jardines del Turia / Turia Gardens
- Torres de Serrano / Serrano Towers
- Puente de Calatrava / Calatrava Bridge
- Palau de la Música / Concert Hall
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias / City of Arts and Science
- Mercado de Colón / Colon Market
- Puerta del Mar -Jardines de la Glorieta / Arch of the Sea
- Plaza del Patriarca / Patriarch’s Square
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento / Town Hall Square
- Plaza del Pilar / Pilar Square
- Jardines del Antiguo Hospital / Hospital Gardens
- Torres de Quart / Quart Towers
- And much more!
Book a bike tour in Valencia!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Valencia Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!