- See all the highlights in 3-hours
- Experienced local guide
- Most complete Valencia Bike Tour
- Central meeting point
- Book now!
Visiting the birthplace of Paella and looking for a fun way to explore the top attractions? Then do our Highlights of Valencia Bike Tour and get to know the city in three hours. During this tour you will see some must-see highlights such as the City of Arts and Sciences by famous architect Santiago Calatrava, the Palau de la Mùsica, the historic center and more! Be amazed by the unique mix of modern architecture and ancient buildings while you learn all there is to know about the history and culture from an experienced local guide.
See the best highlights of Valencia on a three-hour bike tour
What you will see:
- Jardines del Turia (Turia Gardens)
- Torres de Serrano (Serrano Towers)
- Puente de Calatrava (Calatrava Bridge)
- Palau de la Música (Concert Hall)
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias (City of Arts and Science)
- Mercado de Colón (Colon Market)
- Puerta del Mar -Jardines de la Glorieta (Sea Gate & gardens)
- Plaza del Patriarca (Patriarch’s Square)
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento (Town Hall Square)
- Plaza del Pilar (Pilar Square)
- Torres de Quart (Quart Towers)
- And much more!
The meeting point for the Highlights of Valencia Bike Tour is conveniently located in the city center. From here, you will start cycling through the city with a small group and an experienced guide beneath the palm trees along long stretches of bike lanes. Of course, there will be enough time to take pictures and feel free to ask your guide all about this fascinating city. Did you know city’s name derives from the Roman word “valentia”, which means valor and bravery in Latin? The Romans actually gave the city the name in admiration of the courage of their soldiers during the war. Find out more fun facts like this one during our Highlights of Valencia Bike Tour.
Book a bike tour in Valencia!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Valencia Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!