- Valencia Bike Tour
- All highlights in 3 hours
- Experienced local guide
- Central meeting point
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting the hometown of Paella and still looking for a fun way to explore all there is to see? Do our Highlights of Valencia Bike Tour and get to know the city in 3 hours. During this tour you will see some must see highlights such as the City of Arts and Sciences, the Palau de la Musica or the historic center! Be amazed by the unique mix of modern architecture and ancient buildings while your guide tells you all there is to know about the history and culture.
Valencia Bike Tour: See the city within a few hours
The meeting point for the Highlights of Valencia Bike Tour is conveniently located in the city center. From here, you will start cycling through the city with a small group and an experienced guide. There are various kilometers of bike lanes and cycling beneath the palm trees is simply an experience you should not miss out on. Did you know the city’s name derives from the Roman “valentia”, which means valor and bravery in latin? The Romans gave the city the name in admiration of the courage of their soldiers in the war. Find out this and more during this entertaining excursion. Of course, there will be enough time to take pictures and you can ask questions at any time.
Highlights of the Valencia Bike Tour
- Serrano towers
- Riverbed Turia
- Palau de la Musica
- Plaza de la Virgen
- Palacio del Marqués de Dos Aguas
- Glorieta Park
- The old university
- City of Arts and Sciences
- Historic centre
- Barrio del Carmen neighborhood
- And much more!
Book a bike tour in Valencia!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Valencia Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Length: 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, until 12 years
- Child seats: available until 22 kg, free
- Tandems: available
- E-bike: available, € 15
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking close by: Empark
- Reservation is required
Frequently asked questions
1. Where is the meeting point?
- The meeting point is close to the Estació de Túria metro stop, you will receive more information in the booking confirmation.
2. Are the bikes included in the price?
- Yes, the bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
3. Can I keep the bike after the tour?
- Yes, that is possible. Please book our
4. Is this tour appropriate for children?
- Yes. We have child bikes and seats available. In addition, our experienced guides know to create a tour that is fun for the little ones as well while keeping it interesting for the adults at the same time.
5. What happens if the weather is bad?
- In case of bad weather you can cancel or reschedule for free. In case of light rain in the morning however, we suggest you to go to the meeting point. Sometimes the rain clears out and we can start the tour a few minutes later.