- Affordable rental fees
- High-quality bikes
- Copenhagen Bike Rental
- Discover the city like a local
- Book now online!
Book our Copenhagen Bike Rental and discover the city like a true local! The Danish capital is famous for being bike-friendly and the bicycle is the local’s favorite means of transportation. In fact, in the city center there are 350 kilometers (220 mi.) of bike lanes, and with one third of the city’s population going to work by bike, you will find more bicycles than cars. So what are you waiting for? Do as the locals do and ride your bike through the Danish capital!
Discover Copenhagen like a local with a Bike Rental
Experience the streets like a local and stop whenever you want for a coffee or to take some pictures, riding through hip neighborhoods and seeing the famous attractions such as Nyhavn or the Little Mermaid as you go! Book our Copenhagen Bike Rental today!
8 hours 100 DKK
24 hours 125 DKK
2 days 200 DKK
3 days 275 DKK
4 days 350 DKK
5 days 425 DKK
6 days 500 DKK
7 days 575 DKK
Discover Copenhagen: Book our bike rental now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our a rental bike with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Copenhagen Bike Rental: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is a copy of a credit card
- In case of theft or damage: 4000 DKK
- In case of theft or damage with optional insurance (30 DKK per day / bike): 1000 DKK
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- 48 hours in advance: Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment up front
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 2 pm
- Saturday & Sunday on request
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Parking nearby: EuroPark garage
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- Comfortable bikes with 3 gears
- Bicycle lock and basket
- City map and helmet
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years
- Child seats: until 22kg (48 lbs), 150 DKK
- Bike lights: available, 50 DKK per day
- Helmet: available, 50 DKK
- Basket in front of bike: available, 50 DKK
- Cargo bike: available, 550 DKK per 24 hours
- Tandem: available, 550 DKK per 24 hours
- Panniers (saddle bags): available, 50 DKK per day
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- It is quite flat so good to cycle
- There are plenty of cycle paths
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Copenhagen
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts