- Affordable rental fees
- High-quality bikes
- Copenhagen Bike Rental
- Discover the city like a local
- Book now online!
Book our Copenhagen Bike Rental and discover the city like a true local! The Danish capital is famous for being bike-friendly and the bicycle is the local’s favorite means of transportation. In fact, in the city center there are 350 kilometers (220 mi.) of bike lanes, and with one third of the city’s population going to work by bike, you will find more bicycles than cars. So what are you waiting for? Do as the locals do and ride your bike through the Danish capital!
Discover Copenhagen like a local with a Bike Rental
Experience the streets like a local and stop whenever you want for a coffee or to take some pictures, riding through hip neighborhoods and seeing the famous attractions such as Nyhavn or the Little Mermaid as you go! Book our Copenhagen Bike Rental today!
Prices Copenhagen bike rental:
|8 hours||100 DKK|
|24 hours||125 DKK|
|2 days||200 DKK|
|3 days||275 DKK|
|4 days||350 DKK|
|5 days||425 DKK|
|6 days||500 DKK|
|7 days||575 DKK|
Discover Copenhagen: Book our bike rental now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our Copenhagen bike rental with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Copenhagen Bike Rental: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is a copy of a credit card
- In case of theft or damage: 4000 DKK
- In case of theft or damage with optional insurance (30 DKK per day / bike): 1000 DKK
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- 48 hours in advance: Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment up front
- 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Please note, that bikes rented for a day must be returned before 5.30 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Parking nearby: EuroPark garage
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- Comfortable bikes with 3 gears
- Bicycle lock and basket
- City map and helmet
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years
- Child seats: until 22kg, 50 DKK
- Bike lights: available, 20 DKK
- Helmet: available, 20 DKK
- Basket: available, 20 DKK
- Cargo bike: available, 450 DKK
- Bags: available, 50 DKK
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Copenhagen
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts