- Copenhagen Bike Rental
- High-quality bikes
- Pleasant rental fees
- Discover the city like a local
- Book now online!
Book our Copenhagen Bike Rental and discover the city like a true local! The Danish capital is famous for its bike-friendliness, the bicycle is the local’s favorite mean of transportation and the traffic is used to cyclists. In the city center you will find more bicycles than cars, there are lots of cycle lanes and one third of the city’s population is going to work on the bike! So what are you waiting for? Do as the locals do and ride your bike through the Danish capital!
Copenhagen Bike Rental: Discover the city like a local
The Danish city has more than 350 kilometer cycle paths and they are ready to be used. The cycle paths are very safe because they are a bit higher than the normal road. Did you know the city has won a price for the bike-friendliest city of the world – twice!?
Experience the streets like a local and stop whenever you want for a coffee or to take some pictures. Discover sights like Nyhavn or the Little Mermaid! Book our Copenhagen Bike Rental today!
Prices Copenhagen bike rental:
|8 hours||75 DKK|
|24 hours||110 DKK|
|2 days||160 DKK|
|3 days||210 DKK|
|4 days||260 DKK|
|5 days||310 DKK|
|6 days||360 DKK|
|7 days||375 DKK|
Discover Copenhagen: Book our bike rental now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Combine our Copenhagen bike rental with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Copenhagen Bike Rental: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is a copy of a credit card
- In case of theft or damage: 4000 DKK
- In case of theft or damage with optional insurance (30 DKK per day / bike): 500 DKK
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Please note, that bikes rented for a day must be returned before 5.30 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Parking nearby: EuroPark garage
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- Comfortable bikes with 3 gears
- Bicycle lock and basket
- City map and helmet
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years
- Child seats: until 22kg, 50 DKK
- Bike lights: available, 20 DKK
- Helmet: available, 20 DKK
- Basket: available, 20 DKK
- Cargo bike: available, 450 DKK
- Bags: available, 50 DKK
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Copenhagen
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts