- Great rental fees
- Copenhagen Bike Rental
- High quality bikes
- Including lock
- Discover the city like a local
- Central located meeting point
Book our Copenhagen Bike Rental and discover the city like a true local! The Danish capital is famous for its bike-friendliness, the bicycle is the local’s favorite mean of transportation. In the city center you will find more bicycles than cars, there are lots of cycle lanes and one third of the city is going to work on the bike! So what are you waiting for? Do as the locals do and ride your bike through the Danish capital!
Copenhagen Bike Rental: Discover the city like a local
The Danish city has more than 350 kilometer cycle paths and they are ready to be used. The cycle paths are very safe because they are a bit higher than the normal road. This is the ideal city to be discovered per bike. Did you know the city has won a price for the bike-friendliest city of the world – twice!?
Experience the streets like a local and stop whenever you want for a coffee or to take some pictures. Discover sights like Nyhavn or the Little Mermaid! Book our Copenhagen Bike Rental today!
Prices Copenhagen bike rental:
|8 hours||75 DKK|
|24 hours||110 DKK|
|2 days||160 DKK|
|3 days||210 DKK|
|4 days||260 DKK|
|5 days||310 DKK|
|6 days||360 DKK|
|7 days||375 DKK|
If you would like the bikes to be brought to the hotel there will be an extra fee of DKK 500,-. If you want them to be both brought and picked up, it will cost DKK 100,- The price is bases on a maximum of 12 bikes.
Discover Copenhagen: Book our bike rental now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
1. Pick a date
2. Fill in the number of participants and your contact details
3. No booking fees: receive an email confirmation with further information
4. Pay upon location and enjoy cycling around town!
The bike rental is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. Our website is using an 100% secure certified SSL connection, your personal data will be transmitted in an encrypted form, is protected by our firewall and will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Combine our Copenhagen bike rental with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Copenhagen Bike Rental : Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is a copy of an ID
- In case of theft or damage: 4000 DKK
Good to know:
- Reservation upfront is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Mo-Fr from 09.00 am to 05.30 pm
- Sa-Su 09.00 am to 04.oo pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Parking nearby: EuroPark garage
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- Comfortable bikes
- Bicycle lock and basket
- City map and helmet
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Copenhagen
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts