- Paris Bike Tour
- English speaking guide
- Child bikes & seats available
- See the Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower and more!
- Book now online!
With our Highlights of Paris Bike Tour, we have taken the time to plan a route that allows you to see the French capital’s most important sights in about 3 hours! Obviously, landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre are going to feature on your ‘must-see’ list but there is so much more to this city – something that our expert tour guides will be more than happy to share with you and the group.
Highlights of Paris Bike Tour: Fun, informative and eco-friendly!
During our Highlights of Paris Bike Tour, you will be cycling at a relaxed pace, while stopping at the most beautiful sights where you will also have enough time to take pictures. This fun excursion conveniently starts off by the Arc de Triomphe. From here, a local English-speaking guide will take you on a little adventure through their hometown. He or she will make sure that nothing will be missed and tell you all there is to know about the history and culture. Did you know, that apparently there is only one single stop sign in the entire city? Find out this and more during this entertaining tour! Your guide will introduce you to the story behind the city through fun anecdotes, which you cannot find in travel guides, and show you what life in the City of Love is really about.
Of course, we also thought of our younger guests and have child bikes and seats available. In addition, our guides know how to create a tour that is equally fun for young and old.
Riding a bike along the city’s most beautiful sights is truly a unique experience that no one should miss out on! And don’t worry, we know cycling can be hard work and we can assure you there will be enough time to stop for a coffee to allow you and your group to soak up the amazing architecture.
Highlights of the Paris Bike Tour
- Eiffel Tower
- Notre Dame
- Pont Neuf
- Ile de la Cité
- Arc de Triomphe
- Ecole Militaire
- Hotel de Ville
Reserve your spot now for our Paris bike tour
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Paris Bike Tour. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Paris Bike tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available
- Child seats: until 22kg, book upfront, additional fee € 15
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, book up front, additional fee € 20
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required
Frequently asked questions
1. Where is the meeting point?
The meeting point is close to the Arc de Triomphe, you will receive more information in the booking confirmation.
2. Are the bikes included in the price?
- Yes, the bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
3. Can I keep the bike after the tour?
- Yes, that is possible. Please book our Highlights Tour & Rental Combi.
4. Is this tour appropriate for children?
- Yes. We have child bikes and seats available. In addition, our experienced guides know to create a tour that is fun for the little ones as well while keeping it interesting for the adults at the same time.
5. What happens if the weather is bad?
In case of bad weather you can cancel or reschedule for free. In case of light rain in the morning however, we suggest you to go to the meeting point. Sometimes the rain clears out and we can start the tour a few minutes later.
6. Is a visit to the Eiffel Tower included during the tour?
- There will be a longer stop at the Eiffel Tower, so you will have enough time to take some pictures of the outside. If you would like to go up on the tower, we recommend you to come back later in the day and book your tickets ahead of time to avoid standing in line.