- Discover the city off the beaten track
- Secrets of Paris bike tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Incl. Église Saint-Sulpice & Jardin du Luxembourg
- Book now, pay later!
What better way to discover the real heart of the city than with our Secrets of Paris bike tour, led by a friendly English-speaking guide. Knowing that most travelers seek out the top attractions on their own, we have taken the time to create a tour focused specifically on the hidden backstreets and romantic arrondissements, which most people don’t have time to see.
Our Secrets of Paris bike tour is one of our most popular excursions and we are sure you will be amazed by how much we cover in only 3 hours – but that’s simply the benefit of traveling by bike!
Discover the secrets of Paris during this exciting tour
If you have seen the city’s most famous sights already but simply can’t get enough of the French capital, this tour is a perfect fit for you! Cycle along places off the beaten track; our expert guides will explain everything you might want to know about the beautiful sites along the way. However, the main objective is to get lost in the charm of this enchanting city and everything it has to offer while at the same time finding out which parts of the city you really want to spend time in.
After the tour, our guides will be more than happy to recommend you a list of other similar places to visit during your stay. Of course, there will be enough time to take pictures and you can ask your guide questions at any time. If you want to see the secrets of Paris, then this tour is the one for you! What are you waiting for? Book online today!
Highlights of the Secrets of Paris Bike Tour
- Rue Mouffetard
- Église Saint-Germain-des-Près
- Several mosques and churches
- Jardin du Luxembourg
- Arènes du Letece
- Beautiful parks
- And much more!
Reserve your spot now for our Secrets of Paris bike tour
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip.
Secrets of Paris bike tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Payment in advance
- Cancelation policy: Free 24 hours before the tour
- In case of bad weather: rain poncho, reschedule (subject to availability)
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available
- Child seats: until 22kg, book up front, additional fee € 15
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, book up front, additional fee € 20
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required