- Discover the city off the beaten track
- Secrets of Paris bike tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Incl. Église Saint-Sulpice & Jardin du Luxembourg
- Book now, pay later!
What better way to discover the real heart of the city than with our “Secrets of Paris” bike tour, led by a friendly English-speaking guide! Knowing that most travelers seek out touristy areas on their own, we have taken the time to create a tour focused specifically on the hidden back streets and romantic arrondissements, which most people don’t have time to see. Our “Secrets of Paris” bike tour is one of our most popular excursions and we are sure you will be amazed by how much we cover in only 3 hours – but that’s simply the benefit of traveling by bike!
Discover the secrets of Paris during this exciting tour
If you have seen the city’s most famous sights already but simply can’t get enough of the French capital, this tour is a perfect fit for you! Cycle along lesser known places while our expert guides will explain everything you might want to know about the beautiful sites you are passing on the way. The main objective, however, is to lose yourself in the romantic charm of this enchanting city and everything it has to offer. This tour is a fantastic way to find out which parts of the city you really want to spend time at. After the tour, our guides will be more than happy to recommend you a list of more similar places to visit during your stay. Of course, there is enough time to take pictures and you can ask your guide questions at any time. If you want to see the hidden secrets of Paris, then this tour is the one for you! What are you waiting for? Book online today!
Highlights of the Secrets of Paris Bike Tour
- Rue Mouffetard
- Église Saint-Germain-des-Près
- Several mosques and churches
- Jardin du Luxembourg
- Arènes du Letece
- Beautiful parks
- And much more!
Reserve your spot now for our Secrets of Paris bike tour
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Secrets of Paris bike tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available
- Child seats: until 22kg, book upfront, additional fee € 15
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, book up front, additional fee € 20
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required