- Centrally-located shop
- Bike rental Paris
- Affordable rental prices
- Quick & easy pickup
- Discover the city at your own pace!
Visiting the City of Love? Then you will benefit from our bike rental! Paris has a lot to offer and the world-famous sights like the Eiffel Tower can be visited by bike perfectly! Renting a bike gives you the opportunity to cycle along the most beautiful highlights and to discover the French capital in a fun, safe and eco-friendly way. Cycling is among the most popular ways to explore this city, mainly because it combines easy-paced cycling and sightseeing!
Discover Paris on your own with our Bike Rental
The French capital is a big city and the most interesting sights aren’t necessarily close to each other. That’s why renting a bike is a great idea, not only to save time, but also to get around in an eco-friendly way at your own pace! Bike to highlights such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, and the Arc de Triomph. We have been offering bike rental for a couple of years now, so you know you’re in good hands. Ride along the river Seine and stop to enjoy a freshly baked croissant on the riverside. Even cycling through Paris by night is fabulous. See the Eiffel Tower after sunset and enjoy the romantic atmosphere, but be careful, there are a lot of pickpockets in this area. Besides the famous highlights, you can discover many quaint streets by bike. So be smart and rent a bike!
Bike Rental Paris: Rent a bike with us!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
4 hrs. € 17
8 hrs. € 19
1 day € 30
2 days € 38
3 days € 57
4 days € 76
5 days € 95
6 days € 112
7 days € 129
*A day is 24 hours.
Good to know:
– Please keep in mind that there will be no employees at the location to give you the bikes. However, if you should have any questions our customer service will be happy to help you over the phone. You will receive a bike number and lock combination, so you can pickup your bike easily by yourself at our meeting point. Payment is only possible by credit card.
– You will receive a call before your rental to give you your bike number(s) and lock code(s). For this, we will ask you your credit details as a security deposit (no money will be taken or blocked for the deposit).
– Once you have your bike number(s) and lock code(s), find your bike(s) by looking at the numbers on the rear mudguard of the bikes. Now that you have your bike(s), simply unlock them by using the 4 digit code(s) that we have given you.
– When you come back from your wonderful ride through the city, simply lock the bikes back to the cable, as they were when you picked them up !
Our advice: Combine our Bike Rental Paris with one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of our trip.