- Centrally located shop
- Bike rental Paris
- Pleasant rental fees
- Quick & easy pickup
- Discover the city at your own pace!
Visiting the city of love? Benefit from our bike rental! Paris has a lot to offer and the world-famous sights like the Eiffel Tower can be visited by bike perfectly! Renting a bike gives you the opportunity to cycle along the most beautiful highlights and to discover the French capital in a fun, safe and eco-friendly way. Cycling is among the most popular ways to explore this city, mainly because it combines easy-paced cycling and sightseeing!
Bike rental Paris: Discover the city of love in an exciting way!
The French capital is a fairly big city which is why the most interesting sights aren´t exactly close to each other. That´s why renting a bike is a great idea, not only to save time but also to get around in an eco-friendly way! Cycle to highlights such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame, Sacré-Coeur and the Arc de Triomph. We have been offering bike rental for a couple of years now, so you know you’re in good hands.
Cycle along the river Seine and enjoy your freshly baked croissant on the river side. Even cycling trough Paris by night is fabulous. See the Eiffel Tower at night and enjoy the romantic atmosphere. Be careful, there are a lot of pickpockets in this area. Beside the famous highlights, you can discover many small streets with the bike. So be smart and rent a bike!
Bike Rental Paris: Rent a bike with us!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Prices Bike Rental Paris
4 hrs. € 17
8 hrs. € 19
1 day € 30
2 days € 38
3 days € 57
4 days € 76
5 days € 95
6 days € 112
7 days € 129
*A day is 24 hours.
Good to know:
– Please keep in mind that there will be no employees at the location to give you the bikes. However, if you should have any questions our customer service will be happy to help you over the phone. You will receive a bike number and lock combination, so you can pickup your bike easily by yourself at our meeting point. Payment is only possible by credit card.
– You will receive a call before your rental to give you your bike number(s) and lock code(s). For this, we will ask you your credit details as a security deposit (no money will be taken or blocked).
– Once you have you bike number(s) and lock code(s), find your bike(s) by looking at the numbers on the rear mudguard of the bikes. Now that you have your bike(s), simply unlock them by using the 4 digit code(s) that we have given you.
– When you come back from your wonderful ride through the city, simply lock the bikes back to the cable, as they were when you picked them up !
Our advice: Combine our “Bike Rental Paris” with one of our guided tours, for example the Paris bike tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of our trip already.
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: The deposit is a valid Visa or Mastercard.
- In case of theft or damage: € 700 per bicycle.
- On site you can close an insurance policy of € 4 per day, the amount payable per theft is then € 350. Optional insurance € 8 per e-bike per day.
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (credit card)
- Daily, bikes can be picked up and returned at any time.
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with handbrake and 7 gears
- Extra lock, bike lights, luggage carrier
- City map
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: from 1.50m
- Child seats: up to 22 kg, book in advance: € 15
- Tandems: not available
- Basket: available, € 2
- E-Bike: available, € 50
- Helmet: available, € 2
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Paris
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts
- Do not listen to music