- #1 Amsterdam Bike tour
- English-speaking guide
- A fun way to get to know the city
- Incl. the Canals, Anne Frank House and more
- Book now online!
Visiting the Dutch capital? Do our Highlights of Amsterdam Bike Tour! This excursion will not only take you to all the must-see sights such as the Anne Frank House or the Jordaan neighborhood but also to some hidden spots and gives you the opportunity to get to know everything there is about the culture and history in a fun way. Together with our English-speaking guide, you will experience this beautiful city like a local. Since this fascinating destination is known for practically being the biking capital of Europe, getting around on a bike is not only safe but also a relaxed experience!
Amsterdam Bike Tour – Discover the city like a local
Explore the world-famous sights, secret courtyards and alleys during our Highlights of Amsterdam Bike Tour. There is so much to take in when exploring a historical city, so why not do it all within 2,5 hours? The tour will take you along the typical canals, the Jordaan district, Leidseplein square, Vondelpark, Anne Frank house but also some hidden spots.
The meeting point is conveniently located next to the Central Station in the city center. From here, you will start exploring together with a small group (max. 15 people) and an English-speaking guide. Cycle past the Old Port towards the canals while learning all about the Dutch history before exploring the capital’s many neighborhoods. Once you enter the beautiful Vondelpark, there will be a short coffee break. Relax in the park, just as the locals do. Continue on to the Magere brug bridge and discover more neighborhoods as your local guide shares fun anecdotes about the city with you. The tour ends at the meeting point, don’t forget to ask your guide for some helpful insider tips for the rest of your stay.
Highlights of the Amsterdam Bike Tour
- Schreierstoren (Schreier’s tower)
- Rokin Street
- Paleis op de Dam (Royal Palace)
- Jordaan Neighborhood
- Anne Frank House
- 9 straatjes (Shopping Street)
- Vondelpark (City Park)
- Museumplein (Museum Square)
- Grachtengordel (Canals)
- Magere brug (Skinny Bridge)
- Jewish Neighborhood
- Plantagebuurt Neighborhood
- Oude haven (Old Port)
- Artis Zoo
Cycling through the Dutch capital is the best way to do some sightseeing. It is Europe’s most bike-friendly city, there are over 800.000 bicycles and the locals prefer going everywhere by bike as well. Do the Highlights of Amsterdam Bike Tour now and get to know this beautiful town in an eco-friendly and relaxed way!
Reserve your spot now for the Highlights of Amsterdam Bike Tour
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Please note: If there are only 2 participants, the price per person will be 41,25 € per person. The total cost for the tour will be 82,50 €.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Amsterdam Bike Tour. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Amsterdam Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or EC-card, credit card is possible with a 4% surcharge)
- In case of bad weather: poncho (€ 1), reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 8 years
- Child seats: until 25 kilos, free of charge
- Tandems: not available, child tandem € 7,50
- E-bike: available, € 15
- Helmets: available, € 4
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking Centrum Oosterdok
- Reservation is required