- #1 Amsterdam Bike tour
- English speaking Guide
- A fun way to get to know the city
- Incl. the Canals, Anne Frank House and more
- Book now online!
Visiting the Dutch capital? Do our Highlights of Amsterdam Bike Tour! This excursion will not only take you to all the must-see sights such as the Anne Frank House or the Jordaan neighborhood but also to some hidden spots and gives you the opportunity to get to know everything there is about the culture and history in a fun way. With our English speaking guide, you will experience this beautiful city like a local. Since this fascinating destination is known for practically being the biking capital of Europe, getting around on a bike is not only safe but also a relaxed experience!
Amsterdam Bike Tour – Discover the city like a local
Explore the world-famous sights with our local English speaking guide. There is so much to take in when exploring a historical city, so why not do it all within 2,5 hours? Book the Highlights of Amsterdam Bike Tour and see the city’s most important spots.
The tour will take you along the typical canals, the Jordaan district, Leidseplein square, Vondelpark, Anne Frank house but also some hidden spots.
Highlights of the Amsterdam Bike Tour
- Schreierstoren (Schreier’s tower)
- Rokin Street
- Paleis op de Dam (Royal Palace)
- Jordaan Neighborhood
- Anne Frank House
- 9 straatjes (Shopping Street)
- Vondelpark (City Park)
- Museumplein (Museum Square)
- Grachtengordel (Canals)
- Magere brug (Skinny Bridge)
- Jewish Neighborhood
- Plantagebuurt Neighborhood
- Oude haven (Old Port)
- Artis Zoo
Cycling through the Dutch capital is the best way to do some sightseeing. It is Europe’s most bike-friendly city, there are over 800.000 bicycles and the locals prefer going everywhere by bike as well. Do the Highlights of Amsterdam Bike Tour now and get to know this beautiful town in an eco-friendly and relaxed way!
Reserve your spot now for the Highlights of Amsterdam Bike Tour
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Please note: If it is only 2 participants, the price per person will be 41,25 € per person. The total cost for the tour will be 82,50 €.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Amsterdam Bike Tour. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Amsterdam Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment upon location (cash or EC-card, credit card is possible with a 4% surcharge)
- In case of bad weather: poncho (€ 1), reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 8 years
- Child seats: until 25 kilos, free of charge
- Tandems: not available, child tandem € 7,50
- E-bike: available, € 15
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required