- Bike Rental Cape Town
- Mountain bikes available
- Centrally located shop
- Open 7 days a week
- Including lock and helmet
- Eco-friendly sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Want to explore this South African metropolis on your own? Book our Bike Rental Cape Town now! Rent a bike and start cycling through this beautiful city. Riding a bike along the sights of this beautiful town is not only safe and entertaining, but also a great experience you should not miss out on! In the past couple years the city has been working on making the capital more bike friendly by building more and more bike lanes. The locals have started to ride their bikes a long time ago. Cycling is eco-friendly, fun and safe!
Bike Rental Cape Town: Discover the city at your own pace
If you have already done our Highlights Tour or simply want to explore the Soth African capital a bit further, rent a bike with us and cycle through the streets of this lovely city. Experience the streets like a local and stop whenever you want for a coffee or to take some pictures. Shop at the nice boutiques by the Victorian Port and discover sights like the Greenpoint Lighthouse! What are you waiting for? Book our Bike Rental Cape Town today!
Prices Bike Rental Capetown:
|4 hours||ZAR 200|
|8 hours||ZAR 300|
|2 days||ZAR 600|
|3 days||ZAR 700|
|4 Days||ZAR 800|
|5 Days||ZAR 1000|
|6 Days||ZAR 1200|
|7 Days||ZAR 1300|
If you prefer renting a Mountain bike, that is no problem of course. The price is ZAR 50 more than a normal bike.
Bike rental Cape Town: Rent a bike with us!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. Our website is using an 100% secure certified SSL connection, your personal data will be transmitted in an encrypted form, is protected by our firewall and will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Combine our bike rental Cape Town with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Capetown: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is a credit card or 8.000 ZAR
- In case of theft or damage we are keeping the deposit (8.000 ZAR)
Good to know:
- Reservation upfront is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Daily from 08.00 am to 5.00 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- Comfortable bikes
- Bicycle lock and basket
- City map and helmet
Additional options (pre-booked)
- Children’s bikes: from 6 years, ZAR 300
- Child seats: Up to 22 kg
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Mountain bike: 50 ZAR extra
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Capetown
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not park your bike at lampposts