- Centrally-located shop
- Mountain bikes available
- Bike Rental Cape Town
- Open 7 days a week
- Book now online!
Want to explore this South African metropolis on your own? Book our Bike Rental Cape Town now! Rent a bike and start cycling through this beautiful city. Riding a bike along the sights of this beautiful town is not only safe and entertaining, but also a great experience you should not miss out on! In the past couple years the city has been working on making the capital more bike friendly by building more and more bike lanes. The locals have started to ride their bikes a long time ago. So as you can see cycling is eco-friendly, fun and safe!
Discover Cape Town at your own pace with a bike rental
If you have already done our Highlights Tour or simply want to explore the South African capital a bit further, rent a bike with us and cycle through the streets of this lovely city. Experience the city like a local and stop whenever you want for a coffee or to take some pictures. Shop at the nice boutiques by the Victorian Port and discover sights like the Greenpoint Lighthouse! What are you waiting for? Book today!
4 hours R350
8 hours R450
2 days R900
3 days R1350
4 days R1800
5 days R2250
6 days R2700
7 days R3150
If you prefer, you can rent a mountain bike for ZAR 50 surcharge.
Bike rental Cape Town: Rent a bike with us!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. Our website is 100% secure and your data will be kept private. Payment in advance online.
Our advice: Combine renting a bike with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Cape Town: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is a credit card deposit of 5.000 ZAR
- In case of theft or damage, we will keep the deposit (8.000 ZAR)
Good to know:
- Reservation upfront is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment is in advance
- Daily from 09.00 am to 5.00 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- Comfortable bikes
- Bicycle lock and basket
- City map and helmet
Additional options (pre-booked)
- Children’s bikes: from 6 years, ZAR 300
- Child seats: Up to 22 kg (48 lbs)
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: ZAR 650 per day
- Luggage storage: on request
- Bicycle bags: on request
- Mountain bike: 50 ZAR extra
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Capetown
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not park your bike at lampposts