- Centrally-located bike rental
- Reasonable rental fees
- Bike rental Seville
- High-quality bikes
- Book online now
Have you already done a bike tour but simply can’t get enough of cycling in Sevilla? Book our Bike Rental Seville and explore the capital of Andalusia at your own pace. Explore some of the city’s must-see sights, for example the emblematic Plaza España or the Cathedral, and stop for a relaxed coffee break whenever you feel like it. The city has a truly unique atmosphere, the streets are just as enchanting as they seem in the pictures, and a bike is simply the best way to take it all in!
Discover Seville on two wheels with a bike rental
Doing some sightseeing by bike in the capital of Andalusia is a great idea. A bike lets you get around fast and is more relaxed than walking around by foot all day, since you will be less tired. Renting a bike also allows you to be more flexible.
Head along the river Guadalquivir, cross the bridge Isabella II and discover the bohemian neighborhood of Triana. Stop for some tapas, or some churros in the colder months, and take in the views of the city by the river. Not only the mild climate, but also a wide network of cycling lanes make riding a bike in the capital of Andalusia not only a relaxed, but also a fun experience.
You can either do a guided tour and then keep the bike afterwards, or just go for our bike rental Seville right away. Our friendly colleagues at the shop will be more than happy to give you some helpful recommendations for the best routes around town, so you will know which way to go and the best places to visit.
Explore Seville by bike: Book our short term rental now!
Have we sparked your interest? Reserve your bike now online!
Prices Bike Rental Seville
4 hrs. € 12.00 per bike
8 hrs. € 15.00 per bike
24 hrs. € 20.00 per bike
2 days € 32.00 per bike
3 days € 44.00 per bike
4 days € 56.00 per bike
5 days € 63.00 per bike
6 days € 80.00 per bike
7 days € 70.00 per bike
Our advice: Combine our Bike rental Seville with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. Thanks to the tour you will be familiar with the city’s bike network and therefore feel more comfortable cycling without a guide.
Bike Rental Seville: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: € 50, € 700 for an e-bike and copy of a valid ID
- In case of theft: € 500
- Optional insurance € 3 per day / bike
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancelations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Jun. 15th – Sept. 15th: 09:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Sept. 16th – Jun. 14th: 09:30 am – 1:30 pm & 5.00 pm – 8.00 pm (afternoon by appointment only)
- December 31st and Jan 1st: closed
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with handbrake
- Luggage carrier and bike lightning
- Lock & city map
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years
- Child seats: available, up to 22kg (48 lbs.)
- Tandems: available
- Bike bags: available, € 5
- E-Bike: available
- Helmet: available
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Seville
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts
- Children under 16 must wear a helmet