- Bike rental Amsterdam
- Cheap rental fees
- High-quality bikes
- Get around like a local
- Book now online!
Looking for a way to get around in the Dutch capital? How about our bike rental? Amsterdam is famous for its bike culture, so cycling through this beautiful city is definitely a good idea! Both visitors and locals love getting around by bike. Thanks to 767 kilometers (472 mi) of cycling lanes, the capital is very accessible and easy to navigate by bike. So hop on a bike and explore the city on your own.
Discover Amsterdam like a local with a bike rental
Cycling through the Dutch capital is safe, fun and eco-friendly. Bike along the beautiful canals, the Jordaan neighborhood, Red Light District and the amazing countryside can be discovered by bicycle in a perfect way! Rent a bike and explore the city at your own pace. See the Red-Light District for yourself, ride along the Canals and through the Vondelpark. Explore the old neighborhoods as you venture into the small alleys. If you have had enough of the city and want some fresh air, get out into the countryside. With the old windmills, cottages, and castles, you will feel like you are in a different world. Explore this lovely bike capital like a real Amsterdammer by renting a bike.
1 hour € 7,50
24 hours € 14,95
2 days € 27,90
3 days € 40,85
4 days € 53,80
5 days € 66,75
6 days € 79,70
7 days € 92,65
Book our bike rental in Amsterdam!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our bike rental Amsterdam with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterward. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Amsterdam: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- For the deposit we will make a copy of your passport or ID card. If you bring the bikes back, we delete this out of our system.
- In case of theft: € 450
- Optional insurance: € 3,5 per day and bicycle. For an e-bike or tandem is this €7 per day.
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Daily: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- Citybike with 3 gears
- 2 locks
- Luggage carrier & bike lights
- Map and routes
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years
- Child seats: available, front and rear € 3 per day
- Tandem: available, € 29,90 per day
- Cargo bike: available, € 29,90 per day
- Bike bags: available
- E-Bike: available, € 29,90 per day ( + insurance )
- Touring bike: available, € 29,90 per day
- Bicycle basket: available, 3 € per day
- Helmet: available, € 3 surcharge
- Bags: available, € 3 per day
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
- Parking of the bike is also possible in special parking spots on the street known as “fietsvakken” or “bicycle compartments”
Bike rental Amsterdam
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts