- Bike rental Amsterdam
- Cheap rental fees
- English help desk
- Central location
- High-quality bikes
Looking for a way to get around in the Dutch capital? How about our bike rental? Amsterdam is famous for its rich and authentic bike culture, so cycling through this beautiful city is definitely a good idea! Not only visitors but also the locals love getting around by bike. Many kilometers of cycling lanes make the capital very accessible and easy to navigate. Bike rental is popular among visitors since the mixture of cycling and sightseeing is a perfect combination.
Bike Rental Amsterdam: Discover the city like a local
Cycling through the Dutch capital is safe, fun and eco-friendly. Bike along the beautiful canals, the river Jordan, Red Light District and the amazing countryside can be discovered by bicycle in a perfect way!
Rent a bike and explore the city at your own pace. Put the rumors and local stories of the Red-Light District to rest, stop for a tasty coffee and cycle through the Vondelpark. Explore the old neighborhoods as you venture into the small alleys. Cruise along the canal and be taken back with all the beauty and amazing surroundings!
If you have had enough of the city and want some fresh air, get out to the countryside. Get lost in the beautiful greenery and openness. With the old windmills, cottages, and castles, you will be taken back to a different world. Explore this lovely bike capital just like a local! Rent a bike now and explore the city like a real ¨Amsterdammer¨!
Book now: Bike Rental Amsterdam prices
|1 hour||€ 5|
|24 hrs.||€ 9.75|
|2 days||€ 15.75|
|3 days||€ 21.75|
|4 days||€ 27.75|
|5 days||€ 33.75|
|6 days||€ 39.75|
|7 days||€ 45.75|
Get your Bike Rental with a valid ID, passport or driver’s license is required, as well as €100, which is returned after you give back the bike.
Bike rental Amsterdam: Rent a bike with us!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Combine our bike rental Amsterdam with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterward. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Amsterdam: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: The deposit is one credit card copy (for a maximum of 5 bicycles) or one passport / ID / driving license + € 50 per bike
- In case of theft: € 450
- Optional insurance: € 3.50 per day, in case of theft € 50
Good to know:
- Reservation upfront is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Daily: 10:00 am – 5.45 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- Good lock
- Luggage carrier & bike lights
- Map and routes
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years
- Child seats: available, until 25 kg
- Tandems: not available
- Bike bags: available
- E-Bike: available, € 25 per day
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Amsterdam
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts