- High-quality bikes
- Bike Rental Berlin
- The best way of sightseeing
- Affordable rental fees
- Book now, pay later
Want to explore the German capital without a guide? Book our Bike Rental Berlin! Rent a bike and discover the city at your own pace. The German capital has over 750 kilometers (466 mi.) of bike lanes and the streets are mostly flat which makes cycling a safe and relaxed experience. We offer high-quality bikes and flexible rental rates, so you can make the most out of your stay in this colorful metropolis.
Rent a bike in Berlin: Top-quality bikes & affordable rental fees
The German capital is fairly big, and for this reason a lot of people underestimate the distances of walking from one attraction to another. This is why a bicycle is a great way to get around in a fast and eco-friendly way. Even the locals love their “Fahrrad” and ride it to school or work. Of course you could use the public transport but cycling lets you see the city from a different and exciting local perspective.
|1 day||€ 15.00|
|2 days||€ 30.00|
|3 days||€ 45.00|
|4 days||€ 60.00|
|5 or more days||€ 75.00|
Bike rental Berlin: Rent a bike with us!
Did we spark your interest? Reserve now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our bike rentals with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is € 50 or a personal document (for 4 bikes € 100)
- In case of theft or damage: € 150
- Child bikes: from 8 years
- Child seats: 2 -7 years, € 10
- Children’s trailer: € 20 per day
- Tag along: 7-9 years, surcharge € 15 per day
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Helmets: available
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Every day from 9.00 to 17.00 (can be returned 24/7)
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- Comfortable bikes
- Bicycle lock and basket
- City map and helmet
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Berlin
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not park your bike at lampposts