- Affordable rental fees
- Bike rental Malaga
- High-quality bikes
- Fun sightseeing
- Book online now!
Ever thought of discovering this city on a bike? Book our Bike Rental Malaga, we have top-quality bikes and reasonable rental fees. This sunny destination is practically made to be discovered by bike: there is a mild Mediterranean climate which makes the weather nice all year round. Ride past must-see highlights like the Roman Theater, the Alcazaba and Picasso’s birthplace. So what are you waiting for? Rent a bike and cycle through this amazing Andalusian city!
Rent a bike and discover Malaga at your own pace
If you prefer to discover the city without a guide, we’ve got you covered! Whether you are here for a couple of days or a week, renting a bike is simply great. Rent a bicycle up to a week and get a chance to explore the city like a true local. With so much to see, a bike is a practical way to do some sightseeing and to explore this beautiful destination in the south. Cycle wherever you want to, stop anytime for photos or for a quick coffee break. Our Bike Rental Malaga allows you to be flexible and lets you combine easy paced cycling with sightseeing! You can also rent a mountain bike with us and cycle uphill or discover the white Andalusian villages close to the city. There is a lot to see and do, and exploring by bike is the best way to see more in less time.
4 hrs. € 7.00
24 hrs. € 12.00
2 days € 20.00
3 days € 27.00
4 days € 34.00
5 days € 41.00
6 days € 48.00
1 week € 55.00
Please note: Bikes must be stored safely inside overnight.
Discover Malaga: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our Malaga bike rental with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Malaga: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: A valid ID, passport or driver’s license is required, or a valid credit card
- In case of theft or damage: €300 (€15 if you lose the key)
Good to know:
- Reservation upfront is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or card)
- Bicycles must be parked inside at night
- Daily: Monday to Sunday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- Comfortable city bike with 3 gears
- Bicycle lock and helmet
- City map
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: from 6 years
- Child seats: Up to 22kg (48 lbs), € 5 per day, book in advance
- Tandems: on request
- E-bike: on request, subject to availability
- Repair kit: available, € 2
- Pannier bags: € 3 per day
- Hybrid Touring Bikes: Book in advance
- Mountain Bikes: Book up front
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Malaga
Local traffic regulations
- Bikes have to be stored INSIDE over night
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts