- Malaga Bike Tour
- #1 Sightseeing
- English-speaking guide
- Child bikes and seats available
- Book now, pay later!
Are you still looking for a fun activity during your stay in Andalusia? Do our Highlights of Malaga Bike Tour and explore the city during 3 hours with a local and experienced guide. Not only will you get to see the must-see sights, but also some hidden spots. This way, you get a great overview of everything the city has to offer!
Highlights of Malaga Bike Tour: See the city in 3 hours!
Our Highlights of Malaga Bike Tour starts off in the city center. Together with an English-speaking guide and a group of a maximum of 15 people you will venture off and explore this sunny destination. Cycle past must-see sights such as the Bull Fighting Arena or Picasso’s birthplace while your guide is telling you all there is to know about the history and culture. Instead of overwhelming you with facts and numbers, your guide will share fun anecdotes with you. This way, 3 hours will fly by in no time!
Of course, there will also be enough time to take some pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Highlights of the Malaga Bike Tour
- Málaga’s City Hall
- The Alcazaba
- The Roman Theatre
- The Brotherhood building of the Semana Santa
- The birth-house and square where Pablo Picasso was born
- Two of the oldest churches in Malaga
- The cathedral
- The main square of Malaga
- The Central Market
- Calle Larios, the main shopping street of the city
- El Parque, botanical gardens
- The Bull Ring
- The Malagueta and La Caleta beach
- The Port
Book a bike tour in Malaga!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Malaga Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or card)
- In case of bad weather: reschedule or cancel free of charge
- If you are under 17, you must wear a helmet.
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years
- Child seats: available, until 22kg, € 10
- Tandems: available, € 30
- E-bike: available, € 15
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required