- English-speaking guide
- Madrid Bike Tour
- Child bikes and seats available
- Incl. Plaza Mayor & Prado museum
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting the Spanish capital? Do our Highlights of Madrid Bike Tour and discover the city at a relaxed pace. Accompanied by an English-speaking guide, you will see typical Spanish squares and buildings as well as the most important sights such as the Puerta del Sol or the Retiro Park. Joining this fun excursion gives you an excellent opportunity to learn about its history and culture in just 3 short hours. Let a local show you his or her hometown in a fun and insightful way!
Highlights of Madrid Bike Tour: Discover the city in 3 hours
If this is your first time visiting the Spanish capital, our Highlights of Madrid Bike Tour is the perfect fit for you! Together with other participants – up to 15 people per guide – you will pass the most beautiful sights in the city. Within 3 hours you will cover what would normally take you one or two days. Of course, you can ask the guide for suggestions concerning the best restaurants and other do’s and don’ts in the Spanish capital. Since your guide is a real local, you will get a very authentic insight into the life in the city and also cycle past some secret spots as well, which visitors usually don’t get to discover. Visiting Spain with little ones? No problem, we also have child bikes and seats available, so the entire family can have an amazing experience!
Stops during the Highlights of Madrid Bike Tour
- Royal Theatre
- Royal Palace
- Almudena Cathedral
- Town Square
- Plaza Mayor (Main Square)
- Puerta del Sol
- St. Ann´s Square
- Literary Quarter
- Prado Museum
- Neptune’s Fountain
- Alcala Gate
- Cibeles Square
- And much more!
Book a Bike Tour in Madrid
Did we spark your interest? Reserve now!
The bike rental is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Madrid Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 4 years
- Child seats: available, until 22 kgs, free
- Tandems: available, € 20
- E-bike: available, € 20
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking Centro Madrid
- Reservation is required
Frequently asked questions
1. Where is the meeting point?
- The meeting point is at
- , close to the Gran Via and Sevilla metro stops. You will receive more information in the booking confirmation.
2. Are the bikes included in the price?
- Yes, the bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
3. Can I keep the bike after the tour?
- Yes, that is possible. Please book our
4. Is this tour appropriate for children?
- Yes. We have child bikes and seats available. In addition, our experienced guides know to create a tour that is fun for the little ones as well while keeping it interesting for the adults at the same time.
5. What happens if the weather is bad?
- In case of bad weather you can cancel or reschedule for free. In case of light rain in the morning however, we suggest you to go to the meeting point. Sometimes the rain clears out and we can start the tour a few minutes later.