- The best way of sightseeing
- Including lock & helmet
- Bike rental Toronto
- High-quality bikes
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Visiting the capital of Ontario? Book our Bike Rental Toronto and explore the city in the best way possible at your own pace. The city is quite big and many of the points of interest are a bit further away from each other. On two wheels you can get from A to B within a short amount of time and experience the city’s atmosphere in a fun way.
A bike rental is the best way to see Toronto in an eco-friendly and fun way
Renting a bike lets you discover a city in a fun and eco-friendly way. Not only can you get around faster than by foot, you can also be flexible to decide when to stop. The capital of Ontario can be discovered by bike perfectly. The streets are mainly flat and there are various parks and bike lanes which make cycling not only a relaxed but also safe experience. We have high-quality bikes and will also provide you with a high-quality lock and a helmet. In addition, our friendly employees at the shop will be more than happy to give you recommendations for the best routes around town.
12 hrs.$ 35
24 hrs.$ 45
2 days $ 65
3 days $ 95
4 days $ 125
5 days $ 145
7 days $ 145
Discover Toronto on two wheels: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our Bike rental Toronto with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Toronto: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: credit card
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- 13% Sales tax is not included in the price
- May 1st until October 7th: Daily, Bicycles can be picked up and/or dropped off between 9:30 am and 5:30pm, except between 12:30pm and 1:30pm.
- April & Oct 7th until Oct 31st: Fri, Sat, and Sun, Bicycles can be picked up and/or dropped off between 9:30 am and 5:30pm, except between 12:30pm and 1:30pm.
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- Hybrid bike with handbrake
- Bicycle lock
- City map and helmet
- Children’s tag along: available, $ 25 (8 hrs.)
- Child seats: available, $ 25 (8 hrs.)
- Tandems: available, $ 35 (8 hrs.)
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Toronto
Local traffic regulations
- If there are no cycling lanes or bicycle paths, you may ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Bicycles must be kept indoors overnight
- Do not park your bike at lampposts
- Always lock your bike when left unattended