- Berlin Bike Tour
- Chid bikes and seats available
- English-speaking guide
- Incl. The Wall, Brandenburger Tor and more!
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting the German capital? Do our Highlights of Berlin Bike Tour! Within a few short hours you will discover the city’s most popular sights and a local English-speaking guide will show you the best spots and also some lesser known parts of town. While cycling along some truly legendary attractions your guide will tell you all there is to know about the history and culture.
Berlin Bike Tour: Fun, safe & informative
The meeting point for your tour is in the city center, from here you will start the excursion together with a small group. An English- speaking guide will show you the historic center as well as the modern parts and the city and of course the remains of the wall as well. There will be various stops during the tour where you will have enough time to take pictures. Of course, you can ask your guide questions at any time and he will be also more than happy to give you recommendations for your stay. The combination of easy paced cycling and sightseeing is a truly great experience that you should not miss out on!
Highlights of the Berlin Bike Tour
- Berlin Wall
- Brandenburger Tor
- Museumsinsel (Museum district)
- Berlin Cathedral
- Buildings and memories of 40 years of GDR
- Reichstag building
- Government District
- Berlin Main Central Station
- Remains of the Berlin Wall
- Prenzlauer Berg neighborhood
- And much more!
Book a bike tour in Berlin and discover the city in no time!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Berlin Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 8 years
- Child seats: 2 -7 years, € 6
- Tag along: available, € 10
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, € 30
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required