- Berlin Bike Tour
- Child bikes and seats available
- English-speaking guide
- Incl. The Wall, Brandenburger Tor and more!
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting the German capital? Do our Highlights of Berlin Bike Tour! Within a few short hours you will discover the city’s most popular sights and a local English-speaking guide will show you the best spots and also some lesser known parts of town. While cycling along some truly legendary attractions such as the remains of the Berlin wall your guide will tell you all there is to know about the history and culture.
Berlin Bike Tour: See the Highlights within a few hours
The meeting point for your tour is in the city center, from here you will start the excursion together with a small group. A friendly English-speaking guide will show you the center as well as the modern parts of the city and, of course, must-see sights such as the Reichstag. There will be various stops during the tour where you will have enough time to take pictures. Of course, you can ask your guide questions at any time and he will be also more than happy to give you recommendations for your stay. The combination of easy paced cycling and sightseeing is a truly great experience that you should not miss out on!
Highlights of the Berlin Bike Tour
- Berlin Wall
- Brandenburger Tor
- Museumsinsel (Museum district)
- Berlin Cathedral
- Buildings and memories of 40 years of GDR
- Reichstag building
- Government District
- Berlin Main Central Station
- Remains of the Berlin Wall
- Prenzlauer Berg neighborhood
- And much more!
Book a bike tour in Berlin and discover the city in no time!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Berlin Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 8 years
- Child seats: 2 -7 years, € 6
- Tag along: available, € 10
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, € 30
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: CONTIPARK Garage
- Reservation is required
Frequently asked questions
1. Where is the meeting point?
- The meeting point is at
- . You will receive more information in the booking confirmation.
2. Are the bikes included in the price?
- Yes, the bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
3. Can I keep the bike after the tour?
- Yes, that is possible. Please book our
4. Is this tour appropriate for children?
- Yes. We have child bikes and seats available. In addition, our experienced guides know to create a tour that is fun for the little ones as well while keeping it interesting for the adults at the same time.
5. What happens if the weather is bad?
- In case of bad weather you can cancel or reschedule for free. In case of light rain in the morning however, we suggest you to go to the meeting point. Sometimes the rain clears out and we can start the tour a few minutes later.