- All highlights in 3 hours
- See more in less time
- Leipzig Bike Tour
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting this amazing German city? Do our Highlights of Leipzig Bike Tour! This versatile city truly has it all. There are historic buildings, passages, courtyards, culture, modern art and also offers great shopping. Of course, there are also great restaurants and various activities for families. The city has nicknames like “little Paris” or “Venice of the North”, come see for yourself why. Let a local show you their city in a fun way!
Leipzig Bike Tour: Amazing & informative tour
If this is the first time visiting this fantastic city, our Leipzig Bike Tour is the perfect fit for you. During this tour, you will not only see the must-see highlights but also the hidden parts of the city. In 3 hours our experienced guide will take you along amazing such as the historic city center and the most popular neighborhoods. The tour takes place on bicycle paths and through parks, making sure everyone has a relaxed and safe experience. Of course, there will also be enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
During the Leipzig bike tour you will see:
- Market Square
- Old City Hall
- St. Thomas church
- Rosental Park including a peak into the Zoo
- Historic city center
- City parks
- trendy neighborhood Plagwitz and Schleußig
- Supreme Administration Court
- New Town Hall (Neues Rathaus)
Reserve your spot for the Leipzig Bike Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Leipzig bike tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Leipzig Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required