- The best way of sightseeing
- Cheap rental prices
- Bike rental Crete
- High-quality bikes
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Want to make the most out of your stay in Greece? Book our Bike Rental! Crete is a very bike-friendly island and the weather is nice all year round. Our shop is located in Rethymnon, a cute old town full of small streets and alleys filled with cute restaurants and authentic Greek shops. But the surroundings and the rest of the island are just as beautiful and definitely worth exploring. Hop on a bike and explore the island in a fun way!
Our Bike Rental is the best way to see Crete
Thanks to our Bike Rental Crete you can explore this amazing and sunny destination in a fun way. Many people come here for a beach vacation, however there is so much more to see and do than sunbathing. Rent a bike with us and go on a little adventure without a guide. We offer high-quality bikes equipped with a basket and we will also be providing you with a good lock.
1 day: € 13
2 days: € 26
3 days: € 39
4 days: € 52
5 days: € 65
6 days: € 78
7 days: € 91
Discover Crete on two wheels: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our Bike rental Crete with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Crete: Start your vacation off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: Copy of passport or diver’s license
- In case of theft or damage: 100 %
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Daily: 8:30 am – 2:30 pm and 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Parking nearby: there is a parking lot at the meeting point
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- Romet Gazela City/trekking bike with 21 gears
- Bike lock
- Child seats: not available
- Tag-along: not available
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Crete
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts