- Rome Bike Tour
- All highlights in 3 hours
- Experienced local guide
- Central meeting point
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Visiting the Italian capital? Do our Highlights of Rome Bike Tour! A route following flat streets and a mild climate make this excursion a great experience. Let a local show you some must see highlights such as the Colosseum and the Pantheon and learn all there is to know about this city’s history and culture.
Highlights of Rome Bike Tour: Fun & informative
During our Highlights of Rome Tour you will get a great overview of this impressive capital and learn all about its history and culture. A friendly English-speaking local will guide you around the city and share interesting and fun anecdotes with you. Ride your bike along some of the world’s oldest monuments as you experience the city’s atmosphere in a truly unique way. Not only has the physical appearance of the city center been perfectly maintained but so has the Italian culture, so be prepared to see the occasional priest or nun walking past, as you explore the tight meandering streets that make up the historical city center. Of course, there will be plenty of stops at the most popular sights and there will be enough time to take some pictures. How about a group picture in front of the Colosseum?
While taking you along the must-see stops, your guide will make sure to introduce you to some hidden spots as well. This way you will get a great overview of the city. Don’t forget to ask for some insightful recommendations after the tour, so you can make the most out of your stay in the Italian capital.
Highlights of this Rome Bike Tour
- Temple of Mars Ultor
- Trajan’s Market
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza di Spagna Square & Spanish Steps
- La strada dei pittori Street
- Porta del Popolo (Gate of the Aurelian Walls)
- Mausoleum of Augustus
- The Parliament
- Piazza Navona Square
- Roman Ghetto neighborhood
- Capitoline Hill
- Piazza Venezia Square
- Forum Romanum
- Circus Maximus
- Campo di Fiori Square
Book a bike tour in Rome!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Rome Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Rome Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 8 years
- Child seats: until 25 kg, free
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: book up front, € 20
- Basket: not available, please use a backpack
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required