- Dutch Speaking Tour Guide
- Visit the Colosseum
- See the Roman Forum
- Unique experience
- Includes Entrance Tickets
No visit to Rome would be complete without a visit to the ruins of the Colosseum and Roman Forum or the view over Palatine Hill. These sites are an absolute must see for those visiting the Italian capital.
What you will see during the Rome Colosseum and Forum Walking Tour
The tour starts with a walk in the Roman Forum, including the Senate and the Capitol Hill, the Temple of the Vestal Virgins and the Arch of Titus. Then you’ll visit the Colosseum where you will discover all about the glorious gladiators of Rome.
This is what you will experience on the Rome Colosseum and Forum walking tour:
- Life in the time of the Romans
- Forum Romanum
- Curia (senate)
- The origins of parliament
- Final resting place of Julius Caesar
- Via Sacra
- Temple of Antoninus and Faustina
- The Palatine Hill with a view of Rome
- The Arch of Titus
- The Colosseum
- The construction of the Colosseum
- The story of the gladiators
- History of naval battles, executions, lion fights
Explore these places with a Dutch guide so you reveal Rome perfectly. Besides, with us you will be able to avoid long queues at the pay desk.
Information about the Rome Colosseum and Forum walking tour
This Rome Colosseum and Forum walk has special features as it is one of the most visited sights in the world. Price of the Colosseum and Forum walk includes entrance fees.
- Tour is free for children up to 5 years old
- Roma Pass can NOT be combined with this tour
- Cancel until 48 hours before departure: 25% charge
- Cancel less than 48 hours before departure: 50% charge
- Cancellation less than 24 hours before departure and no show: 100% charge
- It is possible to book the tour as a private tour
- The tour will not go to the tunnels