- Private Tour Rome
- All highlights in 3 hours
- Experienced local guide
- Incl. Colosseum, Forum Romanum, Circus Maximus etc.
- Book now online!
Looking to discover the Italian capital at your own pace, but with a guide? Do our private tour! Rome is home to world famous sights like the Colosseum and the Pantheon. Discovering these sights during a personalized excursion is guaranteed to enrich anyone’s stay in this wonderful destination. On this highly engaging and consistently popular tour, we enable visitors to become acquainted with all of the things that make this city unique. From fun facts like the Vatican being its own independent city-state and the smallest country in the world, to the rich history, culture and art, you’ll learn all about this fascinating city.
Pick your own route on a private sightseeing tour of Rome
Highlights you will see:
- Temple of Mars Ultor
- Trajan’s Market
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza di Spagna Square & Spanish Steps
- La strada dei pittori Street
- Porta del Popolo (Gate of the Aurelian Walls)
- Mausoleum of Augustus
- The Parliament
- Piazza Navona Square
- Roman Ghetto neighborhood
- Capitoline Hill
- Piazza Venezia Square
- Forum Romanum
- Circus Maximus
- Campo di Fiori Square
One of the best parts of this tour is the fact, that you get to decide everything: when it starts, which sights to see and where to stop for pictures. Of course, you can also let your guide pick a route for you or make suggestions.
Our experienced English-speaking guides are Romans who know how to show you the best spots on two wheels, safely. No one better to bike with through the capital city than a local! They know the ins and outs of traffic and can take you through pedestrian and bike only streets. Cycle along world famous attractions while learning all there is to know about the history and culture. Stop for a classic Italian espresso, chat with the guide and get to know the Italian capital!
Discover Rome with a private tour!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
1 person: € 150
2 people: € 75 per person
3 people: € 50 per person
4 people: € 49 per person
5 – 8 people: € 45 per person
If you have a bigger group, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the excursion you had in mind? Check out other options!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be kept safe.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 8 years
- Child seats: until 25 kg (55 lbs.), free
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: book up front, € 20
- Basket: not available, please use a backpack
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Arriving from the cruise terminal: It is not possible to start the tour here. Please ask the crew on board for directions to our meeting point (city center).
- Reservation is required