- #1 Barcelona Bike Tour
- English speaking guide
- Incl. Sagrada Familia, Las Ramblas & more
- Fun, informative and authentic tour
- Book now, pay upon location!
If it is your first time visiting this beautiful city, you shouldn’t miss out on doing our Highlights of Barcelona Bike Tour is the perfect fit to get an overview about the most important attractions, history and culture.
Highlights of Barcelona bike tour: The best way to discover the Catalan capital
The great thing about the Highlights of Barcelona Bike Tour is that it offers a unique opportunity to experience most of the must-see landmarks while also taking the time to introduce you to some of the lesser known delights the city has to offer. Led by our English-speaking expert guides, you will explore world-famous highlights like Las Ramblas and Sagrada Família. Experience all of this city’s wonderful culture and history at your own pace. For some it may be historical events & architecture that are most interesting, for others it could be the city’s more recent redevelopment or where to find the best market in town. Thanks to many years of experience our Barcelona bike tour guides take time to ensure every group gets a slightly different and unique experience on each tour – the last thing anyone wants is boring tour!
This Barcelona bike tour includes these world famous highlights
- Las Ramblas
- Plaça San Jaume
- Plaça Reial
- Columbus statue
- Port Vell (old harbour)
- El Borne
- Mercat del Borne
- Passeig de Gràcia
- Casa Battló (Gaudí)
- Sagrada Familia (Gaudí)
- Arc de Triomf
- Parc de la Ciutadella
Reserve your spot now for our Barcelona bike tour
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment upfront necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Barcelona bike tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Barcelona bike tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment upon location (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kilo, additional fee € 5
- Tandems: available, book upfront, additional fee € 25
- E-bike: available, book upfront, additional fee € 15
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required