- #1 Barcelona Bike Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Incl. Sagrada Família, Arc de Triomf & more
- Fun and relaxed activity
- Book now, pay on the spot!
If it is your first time visiting this beautiful city, you shouldn’t miss out on doing our Highlights of Barcelona Bike Tour! This fun activity allows you to explore the city’s highlights within a few hours on a bike while getting the chance to learn all about the history and culture as well. Join a local English-speaking guide on a little adventure, discover the magic of Gaudí’s masterpieces and be amazed by the Catalan capital’s vibrant atmosphere.
Highlights of Barcelona bike tour: Explore Gaudís masterpieces and more
The great thing about the Highlights of Barcelona Bike Tour is that it offers a unique opportunity to experience most of the must-see landmarks while also taking the time to introduce you to some of the lesser known delights the city has to offer as well. Led by our English-speaking expert guides, you will explore world-famous highlights like Las Ramblas and Sagrada Família. For some it may be historical events and architecture that are most interesting, for others it could be the city’s more recent redevelopment or where to find the best markets in town. Thanks to many years of experience, our tour guides take time to ensure every group gets a slightly different and unique experience on each excursion – the last thing anyone wants is a boring tour!
For our Barcelona Bike Tour, we have created a safe and fun route that takes you along the city’s most important sights on mainly bike paths. The meeting point is conveniently located in the city center. After everyone has their bike, you will first start exploring the Gothic quarter including sights such as Plaça Jaume I or the trendy Plaça Reial with its many terraces. After crossing the world-famous Las Ramblas, you cycle towards the Modernista style neighborhood, Eixample. Ride your bike towards the Sagrada Família on the chique boulevard Passeig de Gràcia and enjoy your guide’s stories during the stops. To finish the tour, you will cycle to Arc de Triomf and through the parc as well before going back to the meeting point in the city center.
Highlights of the Barcelona Bike Tour
- Plaça Sant Jaume
- Plaça Reial
- Rambla del Raval boulevard
- Macba Museum
- Port Vell (old harbor)
- El Born
- Passeig del Born
- Passeig de Gràcia
- Casa Batlló (Gaudí)
- Casa Mila (Gaudí)
- Sagrada Família (Gaudí)
- Arc de Triomf
- Parc de la Ciutadella
- And much more!
Reserve your spot now for our Barcelona bike tour
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Barcelona bike tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Barcelona bike tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kg, additional fee € 5
- Tandems: available, additional fee € 25
- E-bike: available, additional fee € 15
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking Moll de la Fusta
- Arriving from the cruise terminal: It is not possible to start the tour here. Please ask the crew on board for directions to our meeting point (city center).
- Reservation is required
Frequently asked questions
1. Where is the meeting point?
- The meeting point is close to the Jaume I metro stop, you will receive more information in the booking confirmation.
2. Are the bikes included in the price?
- Yes, the bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
3. Can I keep the bike after the tour?
- Yes, that is possible. Please book our
4. Is this tour appropriate for children?
- Yes. We have child bikes and seats available. In addition, our experienced guides know to create a tour that is fun for the little ones as well while keeping it interesting for the adults at the same time.
5. What happens if the weather is bad?
- In case of bad weather you can cancel or reschedule for free. In case of light rain in the morning however, we suggest you to go to the meeting point. Sometimes the rain clears out and we can start the tour a few minutes later.
6. Is a visit to the Sagrada Família included during the tour?
- There will be a longer stop at the Sagrada Família, so you will have enough time to take some pictures of the outside. We will not enter the cathedral from the inside, since it is nicer to take more time for this. If you would like to visit it from the inside, we recommend you to come back later in the day and
- ahead of time to avoid standing in line.