- See the highlights in 3 hours
- Student Tour Barcelona
- Incl. Sagrada Família
- Bookable from 20 people
- Book now, pay later!
Our Student Tour Barcelona has been designed specifically for high school groups, universities and other student groups. This amazing excursion by bike covers the must-see highlights and also some hidden spots of the Catalan capital. Our well-trained tour guides are used to groups both big and small, as well as student groups. The itinerary is designed to be fun, safe and informative for people between 14-21 years, and the best part is: teachers are free!
A fun and informative tour for student groups in Barcelona
What are some of the highlights we will see?
- Plaça Sant Jaume Square
- Plaça Reial Square
- Rambla del Raval Boulevard
- MACBA Museum
- Port Vell (Old Harbor)
- El Born
- Passeig del Born Boulevard
- Passeig de Gràcia Boulevard
- Casa Batlló (Gaudí)
- Casa Milà/La Pedrera(Gaudí)
- Sagrada Família Cathedral(Gaudí)
- Arc de Triomf
- Ciutadella Park
- And much more!
During our Student Tour Barcelona, an experienced guide will take the group past the most beautiful sights on a bike and share their knowledge of the city’s culture and history. The route takes the group past some of Gaudí’s most impressive buildings, such as the Sagrada Família or La Pedrera (also known as Casa Milà) on the beautiful Passeig de Gràcia boulevard.
This excursion is a great way of getting an overview of everything the city has to offer, and our English-speaking guide will also show you some spots off the beaten track. Plus you will stop along the way with plenty of time to take some pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions!
Reserve the Student Tour and see Barcelona within a few hours
Did we spark your interest? Reserve now!
Please note, that this tour can be booked from 20 participants and up. The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private. The bike rental is included in the price.
Student Tour Barcelona: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 miles)
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Tandems: available, additional fee € 25
- E-bike: available, additional fee € 15
- Helmets: available
- Minimum: 20 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required