- Explore the city on a bike
- Barcelona Private Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Incl. Las Ramblas & Sagrada Família
- Book now online!
Want to explore the Catalan capital at your own pace on a bike? The Barcelona Private Tour gives you the possibility to choose your own route, and is designed for those who want to experience the city in their own group, amongst friends and/or family. Choose the starting time yourself, and with a local English-speaking guide discover the city in a fun and insightful way!
Discover the city at your own pace with a Private tour of Barcelona
- Plaça Sant Jaume Square
- Plaça Reial Square
- Rambla del Raval Boulevard
- MACBA Museum
- Port Vell (Old Harbor)
- El Born
- Passeig del Born Boulevard
- Passeig de Gràcia Boulevard
- Casa Batlló (Gaudí)
- Casa Milà/La Pedrera (Gaudí)
- Sagrada Família Cathedral (Gaudí)
- Arc de Triomf
- Ciutadella Park
- And much more!
Our friendly English-speaking guide will take you on an engaging 3-hour tour to all the best parts of the city, suggesting an itinerary but leaving it up to you to decide whether to follow or change this route. If you choose our most popular tour’s route, the Highlights Tour, you will bike passed Las Ramblas, Sagrada Família, Gaudí’s Casa Batlló and other famous landmarks. It’s a guaranteed way of seeing everything you want to see in this inspiring city, on your time, with the help of a local guide!
Reserve your spot now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
2 people: € 82.50 per person
3 people: € 55.00 per person
4 people: € 41.25 per person
5 people or more: € 32.50 per person
The bike rental is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. Your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip.
Barcelona Private Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 miles)
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kg (48 lbs), additional fee € 5
- Tandems: available, additional fee € 25
- E-bike: available, additional fee € 15
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking Moll de la Fusta
- Cruise terminal: It is not possible to start the tour here. Please ask the crew on board for directions to our meeting point (city center).
- Reservation is required