- English-speaking guide
- Keep the bike after the tour
- #1 Barcelona Tour
- Fun, informative and authentic
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Want to make the most out of your stay in the Catalan capital? Book our Barcelona Tour by bike, and see all the highlights within a few hours, and then keep the bike afterwards until the end of the day. The city is known for being one of the bike-friendliest cities in the Mediterranean. There are over 250 kilometers (155 mi.) of bike lanes and the locals themselves love getting around on two wheels. So hop on a bike and discover this amazing metropolis the best way possible!
The best way to discover Barcelona is with a guided bike tour & bike rental combination
Highlights of the Barcelona Bike Tour
- Plaça Sant Jaume Square
- Plaça Reial Square
- Rambla del Raval Boulevard
- MACBA Museum
- Port Vell (Old Harbor)
- El Born Neighborhood
- Passeig del Born Boulevard
- Passeig de Gràcia Boulevard
- Casa Batlló (Gaudí)
- Casa Milà/La Pedrera (Gaudí)
- Sagrada Família Cathedral (Gaudí)
- Arc de Triomf
- Ciutadella Park
- And much more!
Start your day off with our Highlights of Barcelona Tour. The meeting point is in the city center, from where you will start cycling with an English-speaking guide and a group of a maximum of 15 people. The first stop is Plaça Sant Jaume, where the city’s town hall is located. Then, you will cross the world-famous Las Ramblas promenade and explore the El Raval neighborhood, one of three neighborhoods making up the medieval city. From here, you will go on to the magnificent avenue Passeig de Gràcia towards Sagrada Família – Gaudí’s masterpiece! To end the tour, you will bike past the Arc de Triomf and the Parc de la Ciutadella and return back to the meeting point through the trendy El Born district.
After the tour ends, you can keep the bikes until the end of the day and explore the Mediterranean metropolis on your own. Go back to the places you found most interesting, or explore the places you may have missed! The Barcelona Tour and Bike Rental is the perfect way to maximize your sightseeing in one day.
Book a bike tour in Barcelona and benefit from our bike rental afterwards
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Barcelona bike tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Barcelona tour & bike rental combo deal: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 miles)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kg (48 lbs), additional fee € 5
- Tandems: available, additional fee € 25
- E-bike: available, additional fee € 15
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking Moll de la Fusta
- Cruise terminal: It is not possible to start the tour here. Please ask the crew on board for directions to our meeting point (city center).
- Reservation is required