- The best way of sightseeing
- Including lock & helmet
- Bike rental Breda
- High-quality bikes
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Discover this wonderful Dutch city with our bike rental! Breda, like many other Dutch cities, is very bike friendly and the locals themselves prefer to cycle instead of driving or taking the bus. So hop on a bike yourself and embark on a little adventure without a guide in this wonderful city.
Rent a bike in Breda: the best way to see the city
Discovering a city by bike has many advantages. On the one hand, you can get around faster than by foot. On the other hand, you can also go through small streets and squares, which usually are not accessible by car. Plus, if you rent a bike you are more flexible and can decide where to go and when to stop for a relaxed coffee break. Our staff at the shop will be more than happy to give you recommendations for the best routes around town.
24 hrs.€ 12.50 per bike
2 days € 25.00 per bike
3 days € 37.50 per bike
4 days € 50.00 per bike
5 days € 60.00 per bike
6 days € 70.00 per bike
7 days € 80.00 per bike
Discover Breda on two wheels: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our rental service with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Breda: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: € 50
- In case of theft: € 300
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Tuesday until Saturday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (only with a reservation)
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- Bicycle lock
- City map, light and helmet
- Child bikes: available, from 8 years
- Child seats: available, € 2.50
- Tandems: not available
- E-Bikes: not available
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Toronto
Local traffic regulations
- If there are no cycling lanes or bicycle paths, you may ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Bicycles must be kept indoors overnight
- Do not park your bike at lampposts
- Always lock your bike when left unattended