- Den Bosch Bike Tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Fun & insightful
- See the city in a few hours
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Our Highlights of Den Bosch Bike is a fantastic idea to start your stay in this cozy town in the north of Brabant. The city is full of cafés and restaurants, there are lot of shops, boutiques and museums as well. A friendly local will show you all there is to see within two short hours and tell you everything there is to know about the history and culture.
Den Bosch Bike Tour: Let a local show you around
Start your morning in North Brabant with a little “bike adventure”. During our Highlights of Den Bosch Bike Tour, an English-speaking guide takes you through this charming city in about two hours and shows you the most beautiful canals or the cathedral – the highlight of the old town. Did you know that the city’s official name, s’Hertogenbosch, literally means the Duke’s forest? Instead of overwhelming you with facts and numbers, your guide will introduce you to the story behind the city through fun facts and entertaining anecdotes. In between, there are enough stops with time for photos or questions. Do not forget to ask your guide after the tour for insider tips and recommendations for the best restaurants or cafes!
This is what you will see:
- Sint-Jans Cathedral
- Kruithuis Museum of Modern Art
- Uilenburg castle
- Golden Dragon
- Bastionder fortress
- Jheronimus Bosch Art Center
- Museum quarter
- Bossche Broek nature reserve
- And much more!
Book a bike tour in Den Bosch!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Den Bosch Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: cycle with a poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge.
- Distance: 8 – 10km
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Helmets: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 12 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 4 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required