- 2 hour guided bike tour
- See more in less time
- Nijmegen Bike Tour
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting this amazing Dutch destination? Do our Highlights of Nijmegen Bike Tour! In a relaxed pace, a local guide will show you the most beautiful sights, surprising hotspots, and cultural milestones while telling you all there is to know about the history and culture. This tour is suitable for all ages and is ideal for families as well.
Nijmegen Bike Tour: Relaxed, fun & informative
Discover the city like local during our Highlights of Nijmegen Bike Tour! Cycle through the historical center while a local guide will tell you everything you need to know about the history and culture. Did you know that this city was once the most northern part of the former Roman Empire? Find out more during our fun excursion!
The meeting point for the tour is in the city center. From here you will start cycling through the old streets and explore the main attractions in a fun and informative way. Admire some remains from the Roman Times and cycle through the recently opened river park. Your guide is a true local and will be more than happy to share his insider knowledge about the city with you. There will be enough time to take pictures and of course you can ask your guide questions anytime!
During the Nijmegen Bike Tour you will see
- St Stevenstoren (City Gates)
- Stevenskerk (St. Stephen’s Church)
- Kronenburger Park
- Valkhof Museum
- The National Bike Museum
- Stratemakerstoren (City Gates)
- MuZIEum museum
- Rivierpark Park
Reserve your spot for the Nijmegen Bike Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Nijmegen Bike Tour. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Nijmegen Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or EC-card)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- Local guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 9 years
- Child seats: available, until 25 kg, € 3,50
- Tandems: available, € 20
- E-bike: available, € 11
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required