- Bike Tour Rotterdam
- English-speaking guide
- Child seats available
- Incl. Martkhal, Cube houses and more
- Book now, pay later!
Want to see everything of the city within a short amount of time? Do our Bike Tour Rotterdam Highlights and let a local show you their hometown in a fun and eco-friendly way. Cycle along the must-see sights and explore some hidden spots as well while a local guide will tell you all there is to know about the city!
Bike Tour Rotterdam Highlights: Explore the city with a local guide
Start off your stay in the city right by doing our Bike Tour Rotterdam Highlights! Experience this beautiful port city by bike and let a local guide show you everything the city has to offer from world famous modern architecture to the fascinating history, the beautiful parks, and the must-see sights! In about 2.5 hours you will learn all you need to know (and more) about this impressive destination. Cycle past the Cube Houses, the Markthal or on the Erasmus Bridge and experience the atmosphere in a truly unique way. Of course, there will be enough time for pictures and there is a break included halfway through the tour where you have time for a drink.
Highlights of the Bike Tour Rotterdam
- The Markthall
- Central Station
- The Old Port
- The Euromast
- The park
- The Maasshore
- Holland-Amerika line
- SS Rotterdam (from the distance)
Book a bike tour in Rotterdam!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Bike Tour Rotterdam: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 8 years
- Child seats: available, until 25kg
- Tandems: available, 40 € surcharge
- E-bike: available, 20 € surcharge
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required